The vampire girl | Teen Ink

The vampire girl

September 8, 2017
By Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
Realjay41 DIAMOND, Culpeper , Virginia
81 articles 1 photo 91 comments

Lilly was flying around Briverly hills, searching for Stiles. Lily landed in front of the school and went inside. She was walking through the hallways when the lights above her head were flickering. " oh no!" Lily said.

She werled around and saw Void Stiles. Lily's eyes were huge with fear. " so, this is the best friend that everyone loves. Especially Stiles." Void said. Lily was trying to calm down; but, couldn't.

"What are you doing to him?!" Lily cried. Void laughed again. Lily looked into the eyes of Void Stiles. Her best friend is still in there. Two masked men appeared next to Void Stiles.

Lily looked up at the ceiling. 'There's got to be a way to get Stiles back.' She thought. Lily climbed up and knocked down two lose bricks that crushed the masked men. Void looked up at Lily.

Lily hissed loudly at void. It scared him a lot. It scared Void so much that Stiles was able to break free. Lily raced to her best friends side. "Stiles?" She asked. " Lil!" Stiles said.

Lily was crying happy tears. It was good to have her bestest friend back.