Black Days Begin | Teen Ink

Black Days Begin

March 6, 2013
By NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois
NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois
40 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Like Moves On
Things Happen
I am my shadow self


Looking up at the sky I stare at the awaiting stars. My ultimate destiny is what keeps my legs moving. I look at the moving sky's, they appear like birds they come and go. The beast inside me is telling me which way to turn and become one with the changing world around me. As my family used to say as I was a young boy looking upon the days of the Olympian Mountains, I am the one true creator of my destiny. I see many things as I stare into the open vasts of these skies. The many things that stare back at me the awaiting gods that look down upon me. My one and true god is the almighty Ares. Being the main divine force for my studies. To look at the many things man is to scared to see. I am becoming the bull as i have been told many times by the lord Ares. I look upon myself old in age about to witness battle for the first time. I see many things and hear many things. The sight of my own brothers dying in the mist of combat is the one true force making me do the things i have done. I see my best friends die to the hands of my enemies of the lord Ares. I charge into battle again for the last time, though I am not aware of this. I scream my battle cry at the opposing man in front of me. I strike with the sword i have been given by the lord Ares himself. I cast the first blow and he counters, this goes back and fourth for the next then i miss counter his next strike. I lay their on the ground defeated, my own life slipping away. I see the many things I have become a killer, murderer and the pawn of the war god. As i am walking to the pits of the Underworld i see the war god standing in front of me ounce again for the last time. I stare at him and look into his eyes. I see the destruction of many things man has done before me. And this is only throughout the past Milena. He looks down at me smirks and finally says. "Black Days Begin"


The author's comments:
I have always been a fan of greek mythology and everything including greeks and myths of any kind. Ares is a personal favorite of mine. And i decided to write this and show the downsides of the greeks way of thinking about the war god. Please give me feedback thanks for reading!!!!