Anonymous Man | Teen Ink

Anonymous Man

By PussnBoots GOLD, Tomahawk, Wisconsin
PussnBoots GOLD, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

"When life hands you lemons, make apple juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it." -Unknown
"The world is my pineapple. I just have to figure out a way past the prickly parts." -Me

Who is this man? I do not know him, but he is beautiful. His hair is as dark as the moonless night, covering his head in soft, tousled curls. He has black, arched eyebrows, which give him an air of intelligence. A strong nose and jaw makes him look down-to-earth. His cheekbones are high, hinting at Native American ancestry. His tanned skin is like silk, without a mark or blemish. Some unknown humor quirks his curved lips into an adorably crooked grin.

It is his eyes that capture me. They are the most peculiar color, a deep violet, like liquid amethysts. Framed by long, thick, dark lashes, they draw me in until I am drowning in them. They are a thousand years old, though he is obviously not even close to that age. His solemn eyes show me sadness, disaster, and hardships, but also recognition, happiness, and hope. Who is this man? I do not know him, but I have a feeling I will.

This is a random article i had to write for as class. Hope u enjoy:)

mudpuppy BRONZE, Orangeburg, South Carolina

Life is like a box of cheese and flower petal sometimes it's soft and sweet, sometimes it just plain stinks. - M.J.

I know this is fiction, but the man that she is describing sound very handsome and mysterious. I eager to read more. :)

readaholic PLATINUM, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

I'd rather fail because I fell on my own face than fall because someone tripped me up
~Jhonen Vasquez

Interesting and nicely short!  Yum yum this is some good reading

weebnini DIAMOND, San Diego, California

"Done & Over"

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

"People should be able to say how they feel. How they really feel. Not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouth."

i'm not one for descriptions and imagery. i don't really care actually because i'm more into the feeling of the story, but this piece is amazing. in it theres relation!! and imagery that makes you want to know and want to see! it's cool.:)

MO@TMS said...
Impressive writing - very descriptive.  I think I might know this man if I saw him on the street.

PussnBoots GOLD, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

Which mom? And it takes a while for the process to go through. I submitted another article, but it won't be posted for a while.

Third Mom said...
Well I am waiting for the next page, you truly have me on the edge of my seat.

PussnBoots GOLD, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

Probably will be writing more. Thanks for the comment! ;)

PussnBoots GOLD, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

I mean to mileymom24... clicked a wrong button... oops... :)

PussnBoots GOLD, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

That wold be nice. Thanks!!!

love2read said...
Amazing! The words are vivid and captivating. Hope to read more in the future.

mick said...
Very talented young writer. Keep writing...I think we'll read more from in years to come. Enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing

mileymom24 said...
So creative and descriptive. My favorite that you have written. I love to share this one around for you. Keep writing!!

An extremely interesting, descriptive story. It made me feel as if I was also looking upon this man...excellent writing style! Keep it up!

PussnBoots GOLD, Tomahawk, Wisconsin

Thanks! I'm new, so i hope to be writing more...

poppabear said...
That's my girl! Keep writing!

OCPepsigirl said...
This was Very Nicely Written...Enjoyed Reading It What To Read More :)

mommabear said...
What a neat story!!!!