A Boy To Me (Not a Big Deal) | Teen Ink

A Boy To Me (Not a Big Deal)

By snailkisses PLATINUM, Malden, Massachusetts
snailkisses PLATINUM, Malden, Massachusetts

"so you're tired of living, and you feel like you might give in? well don't. it's not your time." - a better place a better time // streetlight manifesto

"I am in love with you," says the man. He looks more like a boy to me but it does not seem like a big deal. The girl, nice face, small waist, looks at him and she is glad to hear that. "I know," says the girl. "I have known for a long tie" He wants to hear what he wants. "I love you too," says the girl and the man who looks more like a boy to me is glad.

This was an assignment to write child-like and use only one-syllable words and I like how it came out.

Lizzy16 BRONZE said...
Lizzy16 BRONZE, Westerville, Ohio

"Treat others how you would like to be treated."

i totally agree!

meganwagner21 PLATINUM, Old Bridge, New Jersey

"Sometimes good things have to fall apart so better things can fall together." -Marilyn Monroe
"Nobody can go back and make a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." -Maria Robinson

wow, i really love this! i love the one-syllable thing and the message is so cute !

Harebelle GOLD said...
Harebelle GOLD, Vancouver, Other
This is so sweet! The use of the one-syllable words makes it really simple and allows the meaning to come through. Great job!

Bagheera-Rose BRONZE, Tacoma, Washington
It seems almost poetic, and sort of sing-songy. I really enjoyed this peice. It did turn out well. Good job!