Alive | Teen Ink

Alive

January 29, 2013
By Luckystar78 ELITE, London, Other
Luckystar78 ELITE, London, Other
114 articles 0 photos 97 comments

Favorite Quote:
"..though warm as summer it was fresh as spring." (Thomas Hardy) ("Far from the Madding crowd")


Do you know what it really feels to be alive?
























Do you count the endless particles in the air, breathe in the fresh scent of life, and count the soft twinkles in the bleak sky?

































Do you really know what it really feels to be alive?


























Is a breath, a whisper in the wind, something special, enchanting, beautiful…or is it just dust?







Do you ever find yourself thinking about what lies beneath the crust of our souls?











Do you ever wonder what mysteries roll around unsolved in the other’s brain – do you ever really think of the greedy earth, mother’s hungry mouth, feeding on the decomposing cycle of life?







I think a stone paving on the floor is evidence of labour. I think the thrashing of rain is a music of storm, the sun a great golden prize hovering in the sky – the moon a round destroyer, holes in its brain…










































You know, I think they stalk the earth, our regrets – lie feeding, undisturbed by death, casting gloom over nature’s brood.
















































Do you ever stop to think? Does the pounding that greets your heart symbolize the warrior within, or just an empty organ?









































Do you know what it really feels to be alive?


The author's comments:
These are just some random musings...