PON 3 | Teen Ink

PON 3

By vinylscratch BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas
vinylscratch BRONZE, Lewisville, Texas

don't be a vitim of negetive self talk remember you are listening

Octavia text me it said “pick me up” and so I went to the town’s orchestra team and when I got there she was sitting on the curve with her cello and I honk the horn to get her attention when she got in the car and I ask her how was her day then she respond with her British accent she said “it was excellent” like what any classy girl would say

As we got home I look through the emails and looking for invites to parties and I check and found one it was at this famous club in the city and I was really existed to go and play music there I told Octavia that were going to a club in the city so she went to her room to find a dress

I went to my closest and get a suite to go and as I were searching for a perfect suite I see the deadmau5 head that he gave me in person and the daft punk helmets and I found my classic DJ tie I ask myself to combine some dress shirts and dress pants and I came up with something
I have a purple and blue coat and pants and as I got ready then I pack my equipment and I saw Octavia in the dress it was a long black dress and we got in the car and drove to the club when we got there I saw a bouncer and a line I told the bouncer that I’m the DJ for this party and he check for name and he said vinyl scratch I said that’s me

I walk in the club and there was some club music that needs to be fix and I saw the manager and he said he was glad to see me and I plug in my phone to the vinyl and the record and played the songs of the year and some of my songs and deadmau5 daft punk mix and everything went to plan and the manger wants me to do this for two more week  each week he would give me two thousand dollars each week I said deal and shook his and told Octavia   

a song inspired me to write this and octavia wanted me to write this too