Sightings of Unjustice (Introduction) | Teen Ink

Sightings of Unjustice (Introduction)

March 2, 2018
By M.De.Anderson SILVER, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
M.De.Anderson SILVER, Upper Marlboro, Maryland
9 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Personal Introspection. First Mountain, then cannon." -me



He had a difficult life. Most people wondered how he made it this far, and how he seemed as if he would be a high achieving person. Ghance Norice-Ang’s childhood was the worst of all. At the time of his birth, his mother's mental and physical stability was already declining. She began taking drugs and liquids hardcore. Over time she avoided working, and eventually was unable to do much physical action. The drugs interfered with her organ functionality, and liquids were known to infect the bloodstream and cause spots of solidification. After a while, she became neglectful to her son. The boy's father, could not continue to watch his wife's sanity vanish. He fought and fought as much as he could to help her stay strong and recover. His faithfulness was, in his mind, wasted and given in vain. He left the house, but knew he could not leave his son. He took the little one to his in-laws. Ghance stayed with his grandparents from the ages of 5 to 12. The boy ran away when he was 13 due to the consistent physical abuse inflicted upon him during his stay. His father found him at his mother's house. The boy decided that he had to care for his mother. Despite her declining condition, he did not want to leave her. Ghance’s father agreed, and he made arrangements to help her out in his own way. The father also tried to spend more time with his son, so that he could raise him in his model.

Ghance enjoyed school. He was trained to be intelligent, so work was not too much a problem. And he enjoyed learning and challenging himself, so overall he rarely stressed about work. Ghance did not see his father often, and his mother was nearly disabled, so he did not have much to call family. But what he did have was school spirit. He participated in as many activities as he could, cheered on the chess, debate, and sports teams, and hunted down victory every year in battle of the classes. If one was to compare school to war, Ghance would be better represented by the Color Bearer than a general. He was an imperative force that told everyone to keep fighting; to win.

Nevertheless, nothing is ever perfect. Ghance was a quiet student. Due to his troubled years of young he could not relate much to the other students. Still taking care of his mother, he grew a bit frustrated. He also did not agree wholeheartedly with the way he was being raised. He enjoyed his father's packages, explaining how to use and make the different technology made by the company of the youth’s father. But his father, especially during their physical contacting, insisted that his son take place in fulfilling youthful lusts. He was always in public school, so there was always an element of moral disagreement. Nevertheless the younging stayed strong against his many mental adversaries.

These similar patterns continued up until the 11th grade. The middle school Ghance went to continued up until the 10th grade. Now he went to his high school as he prepared for adulthood. He was still a quiet younging. He was not one to have many friends, but he was able to recall and wave to many old faces from the younger year. Even some teachers continued with their students. But, radically, things were different here. Here, he found a young woman. Kline Simone was her name. Ghance was not one to be attracted to girls with the greatest looks, but having class with her and seeing her take charge in the school's National Honor Society and through many events caused him to take notice; even so, her beauty was undoubtedly fair. She also noticed his intellect and his strong sense of school spirit. They talked, hung out, and went out to eat one time. Everyone wondered what was taking him so long to ask her into courtship.

It was partially due to the other side of the school… the side Ghance deeply loathed. There were always a few kids doing wrong. And since he grew up around mostly the same people, few established themselves as the troublemakers. But here, in high school, it was much worse. These children nearly drove him insane with their lack of school quintessence. Their crimes on the building, authorities, and peers were both horrific and to an unexpected extremity.

After going through one year of such degeneracy, he felt his burning will call out to him; with his intelligence, his resources, his personality, he had to stop them. And this is where his story begins.
 


The author's comments:

This piece is something I want to be really, noted, so please give any feedback you can, both positive and constructive!