EC+AM=4ever Chapter 12 Part 2 | Teen Ink

EC+AM=4ever Chapter 12 Part 2

By TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois
TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois

He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.

My cell phone buzzed and I glanced over at it, not wanting to talk to anyone. But when I saw that it was Kristy calling me, I picked up right away. "Hi, Kristy,"

"Hi, Evalynne." She sounded a bit tense.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm at Sadie's right now. Well..." she trailed off at the end. "Why don't you just come and meet me?"

"Ok," I replied, confused. We both hung up and I went downstairs. I slipped on a pair of flip flops and called out, "Mom, I'm going to Sadie's!" Then I walked out the door.

When I walked into Sadie's, I saw Kristy sitting at a table. I walked over to her, "Why'd you want me to meet you here?" I asked.

She bit her lip, "Look at the table in the back corner." she murmured as I sat down.

I looked over to find Julianne sitting at the table. And Ash was sitting across from her. She was twirling her hair and talking to him while he listened. And her hand was set on the table, with Ash's hand placed on top of it.

My eyes widened in shock. Then I turned back to face Kristy, luckily Ash hadn't noticed me. "Oh my gosh," I said to myself.

"I can't believe Ash is cheating on you." Kristy told me.

"He's not. I broke up with him earlier today." I replied.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked.

"Because I felt bad because we were dating behind his mom's back. He pretended to choose her so we could date while she was at work. But I saw the look on her face when she thought he'd chosen her. She was truly happy."

"So your guilt got the best of you?"

"Yeah, but I didn't think that Ash would move on so quickly. I thought he actually loved me." And then tears came to my eyes. "But I was obviously mistaken." Then I stood up and left the restaurant.

When I got home, I ran up to my room, locked the door, and cried. "Sweetie, are you ok?" Mom asked from outside my room.

"Just leave me alone!" I shouted.

"Evalynne, open up the door. We can talk about this. What happened?" she asked.

I stalked over to my door and yanked it open. "Ash has a new girlfriend. He never loved me and he never will, ok? There's nothing left to talk about!" Then I slammed the door shut.

I had never yelled at my mom like that before. And I felt bad, especially since this wasn't her fault, but I couldn't help it. I was so stupid for thinking that Ash really loved me. I should have known that he would end up with Julianne. She was popular, beautiful, a cheerleader. Her and Ash were meant to be.

My phone buzzed, it was Kristy. I picked up but didn't say anything.

"Evalynne, are you ok?" she asked me.

"No," I choked out in between sobs.

"Do you want me to come over?"

"No,"

"Well is there anything I can do to help?" she said with concern in her voice.

"No,"

"Can you say anything besides no?"

"Yes,"

She laughed softly and then sighed. "Well if you want to talk or anything, just call me. I'm still your best friend."

"Ok," I replied, feeling a tiny bit better since Kristy and I were still friends. "And Kristy, I'm sorry. You're a true friend, and Ash isn't. He never was. He told me loved me and I was stupid enough to believe him."

"Evalynne, don't beat yourself up over this." she told me.

"But it's my own fault! If I hadn't fallen for him, I wouldn't be sitting in my room, crying right now! He played me like a fool. And I fell for him."

"Well it's not your fault that Ash is a jerk. He's a player and he doesn't deserve you. Just forget about him." she said.

"I can't just forget, Kristy. I trusted him." I cried.

"I know that, but he's not even worth your time. So just forget him. And you shouldn't love him anymore either. If he can move on that easily, so can you."

"I don't love him, Kristy. I love who I thought he was." I told her. "A part of me still thinks that he loves me, that him and Julianne aren't together. But then reality takes over and I realize that he's gone."

"I'm sorry." she said. "But I'm your friend and I'm going to help you through this." she assured me.

"I know." Then I heard a laugh, Julianne's laugh. I looked over to find Ash's window open. Him and Julianne were walking into his room, talking. "Oh my gosh, he really hates me."

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"His window is open and him and Julianne just walked in." I replied.

"Then shut your window. Don't let him get to you." she told me.

"Too late," I glanced back out my window. They were paying absolutely no attention to me. "I have to go now." And without waiting for a reply, I hung up.

I stood up and approached my window. And as I began to shut it, Julianne called out to me. "Hi, Evalynne!" She smirked when she saw my tear-streaked face.

I looked at Ash and he met my gaze. His eyes were dark and unfamiliar. Not the happy, sparkly blue eyes I'd come to know so well. "Hi." I replied blankly.

"Ash and I are going out now. Sorry about you're break-up." she said without meaning it.

"It's ok. I just hope you two are happy together. You're meant for each other." Then I shut my window and pulled down my blinds.

When my window was open, I had spotted Ash's mom's car in the driveway. She allowed Julianne to come into her house. She allowed her to be with Ash. She thought that Ash and Julianne were right for each other.

But two wrongs don't make a right.

Here's part 2 of chapter 12! Who'd have ever thought that Ash and The Wicked Witch of Westchester would end up together? Evalynne certainly didn't.

Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia

This is my favorite personal quote.

Yeah it does, I hate when websites do that!

oh, i didn't know that. well that sucks!

Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia

This is my favorite personal quote.

Umm... I went to the website and you have to have an account to see it.

Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia

This is my favorite personal quote.

OMG thanks! I'll definatly check it out!

Just in case you want something EC+AM=4ever-related to do while these chapters upload, I've started to make this really cool online scrapbook for it on mixbook. So if you wanna check it out, here's the URL: http://www.mixbook.com/photo-books/romance/ec+am-4ever-4575706

I'm constantly adding new pages, but I'm gonna stop at chapter 12 until I get the other chapters uploaded on here. :)

Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia

This is my favorite personal quote.

I honestly don't think you can delete articles you've submitted.

Lexi don't delete the chapters!(if it is possible to delete them) I have to know what happens!

so once they're posted you can delete them?

tha'ts something that i really need to figure out too! because i've submitted about 4 chapters of ec+am=4ever that still haven't been uploaded and all of them were screw-ups. so now i'm checking every single day to see if they're uploaded so that i can delete them! it's so annoying!

Alright that's good then!!

And another thing, do you know how to delete past work? I posted a few things that haven't been published on the site yet, but I decided that they needed editing!

Does anyong here know how to delete work?

Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia

This is my favorite personal quote.

LOL that's so cool!

I meant that if someone were to steal your idea then, by having it on TeenInk, you have legal proof that it is your work.

Yea. And the funny thing is I personally know a lawyer who works in that department!! lol.

And what do you mean by "It's probably safer to put your stuff on TeenInk than it is to not to?"

Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia

This is my favorite personal quote.

Well, I emailed the TeenInk people and they said that if someone steals it, we as individuals are able to take legal action. Which means that even though we are "minors" we can still sue the people who copied it for plagiarism. I think it actually sounds safer to put your stuff on TeenInk than it is not to.

Annabelle, that's my problem too! I don't want to post my novel and then have it stolen :P

let me know if you figure out anyway to do it and be sure that it won't be stolen or whatever :P

I know exactly what you mean, I submitted these chapters like a week and a half ago! And thanx so much for reading my stories, I'm glad you like them! :)

Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia

This is my favorite personal quote.

Hey, I posted this in the forums but I haven't gotten any responses. Do you think if I put my novel on TeenInk then it will get stolen? Like someone will copy and paste it and claim it as their own? I guess I am a little paranoid about it but I want some peace of mind. Should I contact the staff of TeenInk about it and ask what precautions they take to prevent our work from being stolen? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Annabelle7614, Nunyabusiness, Georgia

This is my favorite personal quote.

Ok, I'm glad to know you already submitted them! I hate how long it takes too, like once I submitted an article that was maybe a paragraph long and it took a little under two weeks to get approved.

SilverAngel SILVER, West Carollton, Ohio

"Life is an open book, we take the journey until the end." ~Me

AHHHH! MORE MORE MORE! I love your stories. It took like a month for one of my pieces to get up and I have six waiting so I only have one poem up that I put up in June!

I'm not exactly sure. I've already submitted them to this website, but it's taking so long to upload them! Sorry that it's taking so long, I really wish they could be posted sooner.

BeautifulSimplicity BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri

We keep it light, until it's time to go dark. Then we go pitch black.

DUDE HOW IS COLE GOIN TO PLAY, OMG I HOPE HEY POST YOUR STUFF SOON DANG TELL ME AS SOOM AS IT HAPPENS!

lol, thanx soooooooooo much! cole is actually krisy's cousin, but he's more than just that. I can't tell you yet, but once this website finally uploads the next couple chapters, you'll find out. :)