the conflicts of love | Teen Ink

the conflicts of love

By an0nym0u5 GOLD, Big Lake, Minnesota
an0nym0u5 GOLD, Big Lake, Minnesota

"all that glitters is not gold."

he was standing there just standing and he was looking right at her with his petrfyingly blue eyes she couldnt breathe she couldnt move. He had sandy blond hair cut to just the right length, and a smile that could kill. His arms were crossed and he had a sort of lethargic look about him but she knew better he was ready but for what... they were standing in the dinning hall it was 1454 they were waiting for the king to arrive lady adela and prince colin. He was the youngest of six brothers and she the oldest of three. Her parents both died of a plague along with her younger sister alison before she was old enough to remember them, and her younger brother has been lost at sea for six years.

graceling. that was pretty much my inspiration...

In_Love_Loved PLATINUM, Concord, New Hampshire

"I've lost my faith in so many things but I still believe in you." -Sanctus Real

Wow, I like your writing very much. I googled graceling and it seems like something I would want to read. Do you have a facebook? And please keep writing. You have raw talent.

misthang said...
yea it was good

an0nym0u5 GOLD said...
an0nym0u5 GOLD, Big Lake, Minnesota

"all that glitters is not gold."

and thx!!!(: i wrote a conflicts of love 2 but its still pending so im sorry to keep everyone waiting

an0nym0u5 GOLD said...
an0nym0u5 GOLD, Big Lake, Minnesota

"all that glitters is not gold."

yes i absolutely love graceling and fire they are my !st & 2nd fave books

Book Addict said...
Marastir, you were harsh, just sayin'. This is in order to help people KEEP writing. Not crushing what they have built so far.

Book Addict said...
I read Gracling myself, and the follow-up book called Fire. I loved both of them. The small entry that you made is good, it's a starting point as you well know. All you have to do is continue on with this. Good Work, i would really like to see what you have written when you write some more! Keep on writing!(:

mcw_816 SILVER said...
mcw_816 SILVER, Short Hills, New Jersey
It's not really a story, it's more of a character description.

have_a_heart said...
uhh...very bad???<br />
she may not have had a very good conclusion but besides that i thought it was good...

marastir said...
Your writing is very bad because you one lost me I mean you did not even finish your story. The one biggest mistakes you made were alot of capitalization mistakes such as the first word you use in the first sentence of your story and you did not capitalize Prince Colin and Lady Adela. But you did use a nice selection of words such as his sandy blonde hair now that was great. Next time you write another story though I suggest that you look back over your writing so that you capitalize every word correctly. Thats all I have to say about your writing.

Madeline PLATINUM, Lake View Terrace, California

If you always see the positive, you'll never see the negative.

a bit confusing. try more details

<3Vballismylife<3 BRONZE, Arlington Heights, Illinois
It's ok, just try to add more details. Maybe you should come back to it and add more of a story line. Nice job!

writer624 BRONZE, Newton, New Jersey
I really like it. It may be confusing, but it was amazing.

SugarnSpice SILVER, Aurora, Colorado

"A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets."-Titanic

That's ok, it has great potential. Just keep writing!

an0nym0u5 GOLD said...
an0nym0u5 GOLD, Big Lake, Minnesota

"all that glitters is not gold."

i kinda had writers block and i wuz jst describing the characters, i didnt really get that much into it and its kinda lyk the begining of something lyk the back of a book. i prolly shouldve elaborated more on the plot and wat wuz happening and not jst the ppl.

Huh? This is kinda confusing