P.s. I Love You | Teen Ink

P.s. I Love You

By Skittlez PLATINUM, Whabawhahoo, Wyoming
Skittlez PLATINUM, Whabawhahoo, Wyoming

When God closes a door, somewhere he opens a window:):)

People have asked me how I know I'm in love, how i know that you're "the one". I Simply smile at them and tell them I just know. That seems to satisfy them. For now. They walk away and leave, and probably forget all about it. I'm still standing there...remembering all the reasons why...I know im in love when i dont want to fall asleep at night because reality has finally become better than my dreams. Every night i think of you beside me and wish that it was true but i know that you'll alwyas be waiting for me to come back to you. and you know i always will. your eyes captivate me...make me never want to look away. your voice so easily slips into my dreams. you make me want to be somebody but you tell me i already am. im yours. ive never known anyone who could make me feel so alive inside. when i see you smiling at me i almost turn around to see if theres someone behind me that you are looking at but then i remember its just us. when i look into your eyes i am in love all over again. your the one i see when i close my eyes at night and when i wake up in the morning your all i think about. your the one, who after talking to for hours, i call back just to say i love you. After spending the whole day with you, I miss you before you even pull out of the driveway. Every night is the same but i could never get tired of it. evrything around me reminds of you. i can feel you all around me, even when im alone. i love the feeling i get when the phone rings cuz i know its you calling to tell me you love me. you are in my heart and soul, and i never want you to leave. Because you know I never will. Babe, dont u ever let me go. even if u do i'll still be holdin on with all i've got. Your not ever gonna be able to get rid of me. I'll always love you, even if someday you dont love me back. Unconditional love is what its called i think. its a disease, no, a blessing, that i'm proud to say i've got for one and only one person. And thats you. Always and forever, You. I love you <3