Foreign Love: Chapter 14 | Teen Ink

Foreign Love: Chapter 14

February 17, 2010
By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
54 articles 0 photos 146 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare


I woke up early. Today I decided I would skip school and just talk to Rick after. I needed to find out what James was hiding from me. I got dressed bummy quickly, ate breakfast and brushed my teeth then rushed out the door. By now everyone was at school. Luckily my mom had to leave early today so she wouldn’t know that I skipped school-yet.

I climbed the tree. When I reached the window I breathed in and out before opening the window. I fell on the floor with a loud thump. I had to do this fast just in case James came in early. I stood up and looked around his room.

His room was really neat and organized and it smelled good just like him. He was just too perfect. Oh no I’m falling for him! Ah I need to stop this I thought t myself. I breathed deeply and walked over to where the volt was. I tried to open it but nothing. Then I gave up and walked over to the trap door thing that was behind his dresser.

I pushed the dresser out of the way and found the trap door. I silently opened it and looked inside. I stepped down the stairs. I walked over to where James had been before. I lightly touched the keys with my fingers and looked at the screens.

It was so weird. There were pictures of me! But over my face were the words “Terminate”. What was going on? I asked myself. I was breathing really hard now. I was getting really hot. Is that what the guy meant? That James had a week to “Terminate” me! How could he betray me like this? What is he anyways? I fell to ground on my knees. I couldn’t hold myself anymore.

Then I heard someone coming down the stairs. “What are you doing here?” James asked. I couldn’t talk. He betrayed me. He was going to kill me. I stood up and ran. I ran passed him and jumped out the window. I literally jumped out the window. I didn’t even bother to climb down the tree.

I fell and hurt my knee. I didn’t care I had to get away. “Wait!” James yelled out from his window. I ran down the street and I couldn’t stop. I just kept running and running. I had to leave. That dream of mine was some sort of a warning. I should have taken it more seriously.

I ran and ran until I reached Rick’s house. But then I realized he was still at school. I had to talk to somebody and soon. Again I fell to the floor and started crying. I was so hurt. My heart ached and as did my body. I lifted my head as I saw James convertible driving this way. I quickly stood up and started running again. I ran to the beach that was near by.