Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 12 | Teen Ink

Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 12

By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare

I woke up filling a cold chill run up my leg that was exposed instead of under the soft and warm blanket. I stood up with a sore body (again) from sleeping on the wooden floor of the ship. I looked around and saw Rose on the other side of the ship still sleeping on the wooden floor covered in a blanket.

I walked over to the stairs luckily with no creaks or squeaks. I went up step by step to see who was driving the ship. The same man from behind the desk was standing tall behind the wheel now. “Morning!” he said. “Good morning. So are we almost there?” I asked. “Don’t get your panties in a knot now! Ha, ha, ha just kidding, love. Well the dock is right over there, so yes we should be there soon!” he said showing his yellow teeth.

“Ha, ha, ha great” I said while turning around and showing the how-weird-is-that-guy look. I walked back down the stairs to find Rose already awake and staring right at me. “Well you wake up fast” I said with a sneer. “Yeah because I heard you two up there blabbing with your big mouths!” she replied with a smile. My mouth dropped open but I quickly recovered and walked over to her slowly. “Well honey the thing is that my ‘big’ mouth is nothing compared to your big a**” I said while walking around her in circles and stopping just shy of her a** and looking down at it just as I said it.

She turned around to glare at me and said “Whatever.” I laughed and walked away and went back up the stairs to join the man behind the desk. I leaned over the edge to see the water moving more gently this time. It smelled like salt and you could feel the cold breeze brush against your face. I turned back around and leaned against the edge. “Do you guys have a bathroom?” I asked. “Of course!” he replied while still looking straight ahead. “And where is it?” I asked. “Downstairs, straight down the hall the first door to the right.” “Kay thanks!” I said before slipping away to the bathroom. I took my bag inside with me and slipped off my clothes and left them on the floor. I stepped into the shower and turned it on. Once I was done I wrapped the towel around me. I reached into my bag but found that all my clothes were gone. I looked all around the bathroom but nothing. I reluctantly wrapped the towel tighter around me and walked out the door.

I walked out to find my clothes in Rose’s arms. “Give me my clothes!” I yelled. “Nope” she replied with a smile. “Now.” “Nope.” I started walking over to her but she walked closer to the edge. “You wouldn’t!” I said with a glare. “Try me” she said while taking another step. I had no tolerance for her. She was just too annoying. I sighed a quick sigh and raised my arms up. Then I started to flip. But not slow ones or else she would drop my clothes. I did those really quick one’s you see in movies. And just before I reached her I stopped and kicked her in the face. “Now give me my clothes” I said. There was blood coming out of the corner of her mouth. She turned her back to me and shoved my clothes in my face. “Thank you” I said before walking away with my clothes.

I slipped on the black leather suit. I looked in the mirror. The suit fit me perfectly. It was against my skin and it covered almost all of it. I slipped on the gun that they gave me in the slot thing that was attached to my suit. My black hair flowed down to my sides. I picked up my bag and walked out the door.

The man said we would be there in about five minutes. I was so excited. I had butterflies in my stomach. I felt really jumpy inside. I couldn’t help but plaster a smile across my face. I could already see the dock but this time it was much closer. You could see all of Paris. Especially the Eiffel Tower. I couldn’t wait to be there already.

William Shakespeare

omg u stayed up all night just to finish it! that just made my day, thanks so much....i really appreciate it! and yeah it was but thanks =)

beautifulworld SILVER, Memphis, Tennessee

What's the point i wearing my favorite rocket ship underpants if no one asks to see them? -Calvin and Hobbes

Wow, I stayed up all night to finish this. It was really good. The flow started out a little bit bumpy in the first few chapters, but by chapter 10 you had me hanging onto every word. I can't wait to read more!!!!

William Shakespeare

great thx so much!!! =)

Lonleydandy said...
Awesome! I can't wait!!!

William Shakespeare

aw thx so much i really appreciateciated what you said...it really means alot!!! And yes there will be more but i'm thinking of writing the story over again with more details based on some critisism i've gotten! but i'm not sure yet...but you will definitely hear more about this love story!!! <3

Lonleydandy said...
This is great! I have read the ENTIRE "Foreign Love" story......Is there more coming???????

blood1423 BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

i want a relationship i can finally sink my teeth into

your welcome

William Shakespeare

great thx so much!!! =)

blood1423 BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

can't wait

William Shakespeare

i'm working on it right now and you'd probably would have to wait about 2 weeks until the editors approve it....so yea =)

blood1423 BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

is there more

William Shakespeare

thank you so much!!!that means alot to me... =)

blood1423 BRONZE, Columbus, Ohio

i like it it is a good story