Caution with Benefits | Teen Ink

Caution with Benefits

By XariaRose BRONZE, Bronx, New York
XariaRose BRONZE, Bronx, New York

Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.

It all started with hello. The way you present yourself moves me. I want more…it pulls you in by the sound of his voice. He looks at her with affection. Not that kind of affection that parents give their children but the affection that turns into passion! That special spark has him and her locked in their eyes. They could not speak to each other without losing themselves in each other’s eyes. The only language they speak is that of affection, passion, lingo used in a form that they can understand each other and dance. That spark has them wanting more and more. They must be in secret passionate love because it seems there romance isn’t in public. With that spark they fall in passionate love meeting each other every night so they can be with each other as much as possible. The man is quite handsome and the girl quite beautiful…These glares are meaningful because every time it stops you want more but you just can’t stop. They got married but are secret. There passion is off the roof top….Every time they touch they both get the feeling but every time they kiss they can’t stop themselves. There not good enough for each other and glares keep them closer…but the passion has pulled them in! This fire only stops at a glare! That glare has cautions and they are loving the benefits! Caution starts and stays at a glare but it has benefits because that glare has there passion in their minds!

Inspiration: just by looking at the caution sign!

adeline59 SILVER, Severna Park, Maryland

"If you inflict negativity on a papaya tree, you have harmed millions of stars." -Steve Ross

I'd just like to say that although I liked it, I thought that the exclamation points (such as "the affection that turns into passion!") came off as somewhat amateurish or cheesy? It's not a big deal, but I'd suggest taking them out. Your writing is exciting enough without them, I promise!