Three months ago. | Teen Ink

Three months ago.

By MCRlover2011 BRONZE, Kemp, Texas
MCRlover2011 BRONZE, Kemp, Texas

Be yourself, don't take any one's (ugh they keep editing this T_T) shit and never let them take you alive!!!- Gerard Way

His hand caressed my cheek to wipe away the tear that slowly began to fall. “Why?...” The word was barely a whisper as it escaped my stunned lips. He opened his mouth to answer but only sighed, then began to shift his weight around while thinking of an answer. I had many more questions, so many they were making my head hurt, but I just couldn’t articulate them. “Because…” He began then paused to wipe away the tear that had welled up in his eye, “Because I… I really hate to say this but I just don’t love you like that any more…” He could’ve shoved a knife into my chest and it wouldn’t as bad as those words did. “Please don’t get me wrong, I still love you, more than anything, it’s just… I don’t really know what it is, but maybe it’ll benefit us both.” My tears became sobs, he offered a comforting hug, but I refused, and a part of me felt bad but I didn’t care. “How long?” I mange to say with a shaky, voice. “How long what?” he asked. Anger filled me, and it began to show in the way I balled up my hands. “How long have you been lying and telling me you love me!?” I shouted feeling slightly foolish that I was letting my emotions control me like that. The look on his face was like I told him I didn’t love him anymore. “You… You thought I was lying?” “Obviously, or you wouldn’t be doing this.” I was replacing my pain with bitter angriness, and I could tell it was hurting him and the part of me that was madly in love with him wanted to hug him take back those venom filled words, but there was a part of me getting satisfaction watching his eyes spill the tears they were trying to hold back. “If you want to act like that fine, when you grow up you can come find me.” He spat the words as he turned and walked away, leaving me there my heart throbbing with pain. I balled up and cried into my knees as I wondered what I did to make his love for me fade, what I could’ve done to prevent this. I just didn’t understand, and to this day, three months later I still find myself asking myself that as a single tear slides off my cheek with no one to wipe it away.

me and my ex had a long distance thing so though we didn't do any of the physical things, doesn't mean that it was any easier to take. i still Love him with evey thing i have but i still hurts like carzy.