Accept Me or Reject Me | Teen Ink

Accept Me or Reject Me

By writerinfinity PLATINUM, Arlington, Texas
writerinfinity PLATINUM, Arlington, Texas

Dear Mark, was scrawled against the paper. I was writing a love letter for him. I was going to be his secret admirer. I would kiss the end of the letter with my favorite lip stick. I wouldn’t wear that color until I got a reply from him to wether he loved me or now. I hoped he did, now I went back to writing my letter.
Dear Mark,
I hope you reply to this note very soon.
I like you lots Mark, in my world I call you Mark of love. Your brown hair is nice and clean, and your brown eyes are so deep I could stare at them forever, your dimples put me in a trance, and I love your smile and laugh.
I like you Mark, do you like me? I want to know if you like me too, so at lunch as soon as you have decided if you like me or not come find me and tell me your answer.
Love,
Missy Hander
I decided not to kiss it. Instead I put a bit of my green eye shadow that is one of a kind. No other person has it in this world, it was made especially for me for my 12th birthday 3 years ago. My father is the CEO of a very high end makeup company.
When I was done I put it in a pink envelope and wrote his name in fancy script. I drew hearts on it and hoped for him to feel the same way I felt. My mother knocked on my door, a signal for me to come on. I grabbed my back pack and smoothed my dress one more time.
I walked in the front doors of my high school and silently slipped past the front desk and made my way to the lockers. I looked for section G5, that’s where Mark’s locker was. I felt like a spy as I slipped past lockers and looked for people who might see me slip a note into Mark’s locker. When I reached G5 I gripped my note tighter. The time had come, I searched for 4567 and when I reached it looked around.
My legs shook and my hands shook too, I dropped the note into the slits and hurried away as I heard Mark’s laugh echo in the halls as he turned the corner. It was out there now. Mark would think of wether he liked me or not, he would accept me or reject me, either way he would know how I feel. I hid behind a corner, and watched him. His friends scattered off as he opened his locker. The pink note rest on top of his sweatshirt. He looked around and I pulled myself back behind the corner. I peered back around in 5 seconds and saw his eyes scanning the note.
“Missy,” I heard him mumble. “Missy,”

SecretSasha SILVER, Cibolo, Texas

"It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop"

This is cute :) I like the ending. Did you have him mumble it like that, to show he doesn't quite know who she is? Or did he mumble her name for a different reason?

i might consider that if i have nothing to do. lol :))

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
Kinda thought so. It was good keep it up. Maybe you could do a part 2 about her dating him? LOL just a idea if you have nothin to do.

read the one i just said ontop of you to get your answer

well, we don't know, when he says Missy, Missy, he's thinking about her, thinking about wether he likes her or not

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
I liked it it was good but I am confused. Did he like her or not?