I love you... | Teen Ink

I love you...

By bayleem GOLD, Yarmouth, Maine
bayleem GOLD, Yarmouth, Maine

"Best Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.”

My heart ached. I sobbed quietly into my pillow, my eyes swollen and red. He had left me, it had been two days. I should have seen it coming. A soft wind blew across my back. S*** I left my window open. I stumbled out of bed and went to slam the window, but before I could a pair of DC sneakers landed on my window sill. I stifled a scream as the feet swung back and forth getting momentum and then swung into my room. He landed softly on my rug, spattering blood on my floor. “Luke? What happened?” I whispered, terrified. I grabbed his arm and dragged him over to the bathroom across the hall.
I whipped out a cloth and wet it with warm water pressing it against his face where the blood was gushing. I was worried he would need stitches which would be hard, sneaking out and all. After it was all clean I sighed in relief, it wouldn’t need stitches it had just bled a lot. I dabbed it with tee tree oil and then pulled him back into my room.

I whipped around and sat on my love seat making sure I didn’t leave room for him. “Why didn’t you take the ladder? Most of them do” I commented picking at invisible lint on my PJ bottoms. “What do you mean ‘most of them’?” I looked up and his eyes had narrowed into slits. “The rest of the guys who come through my room.” I said flatly. I hoped he was jealous. He deserved it. He approached my seat and said “Rose, let me explain” I raised an eyebrow. “I saw you on Thursday and Thursday night I got in a fight with my step dad, Damon” He had never mentioned him before. “That’s how I got this” He motioned to his eye which had a black circle underneath it.

bayleem GOLD said...
bayleem GOLD, Yarmouth, Maine

thanks and i havent finishd it

bayleem GOLD said...
bayleem GOLD, Yarmouth, Maine

no i just had the very staart

being.me SILVER, Port Washingtom, Wisconsin

Lifes not about making your presence know but rather about having your absence felt.. (:
A piano with broken keys, still plays (:

is this complete?

msoccerm345 SILVER, Grimes, Iowa

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

this is really good but umm it kinda ends to quickly