Just A Dream | Teen Ink

Just A Dream

By alymarie3 PLATINUM, Leavenworth, Kansas
alymarie3 PLATINUM, Leavenworth, Kansas

Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it, you feel it

It was you and I in this world. No one to disturb the beauty. You and I ran barefoot on the snowy ground. The trees were bare with envy for us. I was in a white dress that flowed to my knees. A thick green ribbon tied below my chest. Just like a green ribbon tied half of my brown hair up. You wore blue jeans and a green shirt. Simple, yet beautiful. We lie down in the middle of a clearing. Stareing deep into each others eyes. You then get close to me, and kiss my forehead. My eyes sparkle when you do this. Then my eyes close. When they open the snow melted, the trees disappered, and you, you faded away with the wind. Because this is a dream, and as much as I hate to say it, you are dead.

She is dreaming about her dead love.

Sheryl BRONZE said...
Sheryl BRONZE, Glasgow, Montana

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ♥
— Marilyn Monroe

Aw that is simple yet.. Beautiful. I have felt like that, just not about a boyfriend or husband or crush.. My Uncle died three years ago yesterday and he was whom I dreamed about. Very great job on this <3