i see You | Teen Ink

i see You

February 10, 2011
By Mango19 SILVER, Secunderabad, Other
Mango19 SILVER, Secunderabad, Other
5 articles 2 photos 31 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If Winter comes , can Spring be far behind ?"
"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going"


He opened his eyes.. He had been sinking into a stupor as she twirled her fingers in his hair but she was tracing uneasy , impatient circles on his back now..

He turned around and looked at her..

She met his gaze and smiled , but he could see how quickly it evaporated from her eyes.

He raised his eye-brows questioningly and she said , " What ? " misunderstanding his care for accusation.

He blinked and let his eyes remain closed a few seconds longer..
When he opened them , he saw the worry lines creasing her forehead.. he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her.
She buried her face in his chest and said in a little voice , " I keep having the same feeling again. "
But before he could answer , she quickly added " I'm not blaming you. I mean , it's not your fault. You really didn't do anything..." her voice trailed away unconvincingly.

He remained silent.

She looked up and said defiantly " I'm not lying !"

He eventually managed to say quietly , "Listen to this. Write it down if you need , I'll never leave you."
Seeing that she still looked displeased, he kissed her forehead and said , "And you wouldn't be able to lie to me even if you tried sally."

***


The author's comments:
A continuation of 'the same wish'.. a previously submitted article of mine..
though both make more sense individually ;) :)
hope you enjoy the read :)