Dear Kevy (Kevin) | Teen Ink

Dear Kevy (Kevin)

By Odessa_Sterling00 DIAMOND, No, Missouri
Odessa_Sterling00 DIAMOND, No, Missouri

All gave some, some gave all. -War Veterans headstone.

Dear Kevy, (Kevin)

I was thinking about you and I wanted to write to you, and I would mail this, but I don’t think they send mail to heaven. At least that’s where I imagine you are. Someone as sweet as you has to go there.

I want you to know I was there when your mom took you off life support. Well she didn’t do it, a doctor did, but you get the point. She told them, too. I was holding your right hand and she was holding your left hand. Everyone else was in the hallway and waiting room. All your friends and family and more. News reporters and camera crews. You were famous.

You should be famous, you saved Kimberly. Remember? She was crossing the street, something a 2 year old shouldn’t be doing, and that big truck, would have smushed her like a bug, but it smushed you instead when you ran and pushed her out of the way. I wanted to tell her to stop screaming cause it was hurting my ears, but it was me screaming, not her. I miss you so much.

Kimberly didn’t even cry over you. I pinch her sometimes, and when she starts to cry, I imagine it’s because she misses you.

Kevy, dear, are you happy where you are? Are there a bunch of hot beach babes surrounding you, doing your every wish. I know how you loved me so, but it’s ok, you deserve some blond girls to do everything you want. Save room for me in your castle, cause I’m going to join you some day. NO! I’m not going to get all suicide over you. I still want to have a baby, even if it’s not with you. Don’t get mad, I’ll still love you.

Yeah, I might get married still, to someone only half as good as you were. No one else could fit the perfect bill. No one but you. Oh, Kevy, your picture make me cry still and it’s been a year. How can you do this to me? Still effect me after so long. I got you a Christmas present and a Birthday present. They are under my bed.

I know your not coming back, but I pray every night before I go to sleep that you will. How says miracles aren’t real? Not me.

Kevy, I’ll see you in like 50 years or so, maybe 60. Don’t miss me to much, cause I’m missing you enough for two people.

Love,

Your Lover. <3

Sad letter. Please comment.

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL BRONZE, Kenly, North Carolina

If you love something let it go, if it comes back its yours if it doesn't, it never was!

so sad but really good