Our Wall | Teen Ink

Our Wall

September 17, 2011
By Mojo4133 BRONZE, Tropy Club, Texas
Mojo4133 BRONZE, Tropy Club, Texas
3 articles 0 photos 30 comments

Favorite Quote:
“It's all fun and games, until someone looses an eye...than it's fun and games you can't see anymore.”
-James Hetfield


I walked down the dark ally, the moonlight reflecting over my pure white skin. I let my bangs fall in my face, hiding the tears that were falling as I held up the spray paint can in my hand. I looked at our wall as the tears started falling faster. This is where our memories together started. Were it all began… How we met… how we loved… how we fought when we were on a drunken rage… how we were stupid teenagers together. And I guess, this was just how it ended. I shook the can before spraying over the graffiti word “ForeverMyLove”; He would never be mine here again. Because he was gone. He left me. I wish I could have said good bye, breathed one last breath in his ear as I told him how much I loved him. I closed my eyes thinking about how much I loved him. This was the end our forever here, but the beginning of our forever somewhere else. I dropped the can on the ground and pulled out the gun I had with me, whispering softly “I’ll be there soon my love, and we can start our wall there.”


The author's comments:
This was inspired by a music video i saw, I cant recall the name, But the guy she love dies in it and they were both part of some sort of gang that did grafitti. And they fell in love and commuitcated through there own grafitti.