" Invisible by the distance" | Teen Ink

" Invisible by the distance"

By myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California
myemoboyromance PLATINUM, Olivehurst, California

I’m an emotional mess, with tremors of the hands and the demanding of sleep nagging at my body. The light headed feeling got to me. The feel of the need to be medicated grabbing at me. I’m late to the house maxed out from the party, happy belated birthday I’m messed up Thursdays to Wednesdays. I don’t wanna make sense out of anything today, just let me feel empty. While today the dusk is settling all around me, the loves residing silently behind me. Falls breath breathing gently behind me, it kind of reminds me.....
tell me, tell me something, tell me how I’m supposed to be, hit me with what’s left of reality though we both know it won't fix me cuz I’m not yet broken, jus unneededly open while heart and my hurt are tightly interwoven. Tell me something because it may make the difference between being lonely and having something, so tell me something.
Just be done with me. Forget me, my mind not that pretty as it was before the aura of innocence emitted continuously from within me. I’m melting with the sorrow dripping from my hair and it's refreshing because I feel something for once, something other than the tears.
Close the back door when you wipe you're bloody conscious to come in, I don’t wanna know what you did. Just tell me what you think I’ve hid from my soul, the place where every hurt goes to live. The confusion? You could give it to me, I’m good at not making sense out of everything just hand over your troubles so upon them I can feast.
You wanna see something nasty? Look at the inflicted wounds running down my spine and how they bleed from time to time but don't worry I’ll be fine. It’s the hearts shards, the skin rejects them and I’m stuck feeling them but I’ll be fine because something like this happens every day. It’s the way that I’m played, something sick and masochistic about the way I love this undeserved pain. Why? Maybe because I know it wasn't my fault for being put down to the point that I come across this way....
I’m gonna strike out the words you rinsed my mind off with, settle down in the evening just watching as I burn down the place you used to lay beside me. It’s funny how you almost killed me, now you’re spinning and turning with the boy you're now with. Know now that I’m not going to be the one to give you a lift, not gonna be the one to hold you in their arms when you're head tilts and into sleep you drift. know now that if ever I reminisce of how you kissed these lips that the only passion I'll give to the thought is how it makes me sick...
you got me twisted... feeling so broken, I wish you could of listened to the sound of this soul when you broke it beyond recognition, you got me feeling so ugly, you got your something leaving me nothing. You got me twisted. Just listen...
You’re reaching, reaching for something invisible by the distance, there's no one there but you’re reaching without a care. What have you lost leaving you so scared? What’s stopping you from seeing it from here? Reach if you dare. The limit was never meant to end there.

about two people i like and how im feelin effed over by it all and my confusion and trying to let go...