Imperfect Love | Teen Ink

Imperfect Love

By InfinityandBeyond01 BRONZE, N/a, California
InfinityandBeyond01 BRONZE, N/a, California

Stay Strong! <3

I should of know your lies were a work of fables. When you took hold of my beaten heart. You pierced each veins by your shattered promises. You fractured every beat with your fist. You disconnected all my cords to pump life back into my heart. I should of open my eyes! All these brutal signs were my scream to be vanquished from your arms. But I hesitated , to hope only that your imperfect senses would come back to reality. Who would of know those precious loving arms, I once laid in turn into the arms I wish to ignore. And those hands,that once perfectly matched mine turn into the hands that destroyed our equality. Your eyes were the ones I adore but now I most fear. And those lips of yours were the ones I obeyed with pleasure. Now I disobey your lips demand with humble halting. The emotion I once felt with you is no longer existing. Enduring love has disappeared into crippled anger. Your empty threats is what isolates me to speak. My heart has spent its due time to your demolishing, overpowering, crushing, dishonorable, ruining,severely imperfect way of love. Your mistreatment is collapsing my breath. I'm afraid to say if I endure one more touch of your horrifying affection. I won't bear to tolerate your abuse without a fight . My mouth will no longer contain the act of silence. I hope your ready for my stance of justice.

alex_gold SILVER, Southlake, Texas

'You can approach the act of writing with nervousness, excitement, hopefulness, or even despair - the sense that you can never completely put on the page what's in your mind and heart. You can come to the act with your fists clenched and your eyes narrowed, ready to kick ass and take down names. You can come to it because you want a girl to marry you or because you want to change the world. Come to it any way but lightly. Let me say it again: you must not come lightly to the blank page.'

Stephen King

Wow that was really good!!!

Stay Strong! <3

thank you so much!

Nemaidez BRONZE, Wichita Falls, Texas

"Childhood Is the Kingdom Where Nobody Dies."
"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age
The child is grown, and puts away childish things.
Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St.Vincent Millay

I love the sence of hurt & uncertainty throughout, then how it ends in rebeblion. :)

Florence BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

The muse of inspiration is the flame that lies within.

wow exellent vocabulary strong emotion and a very poetic story , I  LOVE IT!

I personally adore this !! I felt every emotions through your words, like there was a connection through the words you expressed. Great job! Keep it up!

whitetiger303 PLATINUM, Elmira, New York

"Nothing last forever"

wow i love this and i can totally relate to it

Bam BAm said...
There is beauty through the words you expressed. I like it. I was sad when it ended I wanted more. But good, very good!I did feel like the ending was little forced though..

Atl.Braves03 BRONZE, Tampa, FL, Florida

God is God and I am not
I can only see a part
Of this picture he's painting
God is God and I am man
I will never understand
Because only God is God

I thought the beginning was great. That is what captured my attention and kept me reading. In my honest opinion (which really isn't worth much) I think the end was a little forced. I liked the calmer, more emotional writing that you started out better. Again, that is just my opinion. I think it was really good overall. It was a nice read.

sam_101 BRONZE said...
sam_101 BRONZE, ......................, Other
nice touch of emotions

Ashleyy1213 GOLD, CHICAGO, Illinois

Life is the art of drawling, without an eraser.

very good, just try to organize it better. make it look likem a poem :)

Mariaa said...
 This was a brilliant pieces of words you chose!! I felt every little emotion through your heated words! 5 stars all the way for you!:)

alex_gold SILVER, Southlake, Texas

Stephen King

Also one more thing, can you check out my piece called One Bully Too Many? It is  posted on the front of the fiction page under most recent fiction... I REALLY NEED FEEDBACK AND RATINGS!!! Thanks!

alex_gold SILVER, Southlake, Texas

Stephen King

WOW. that is all i can think of to say...

DanielM SILVER said...
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

Uh......that was awesome.....nothing else to say at all....

Zacky said...
Wow!!!!you left me speechless

Kiki said...
A talent my firend , you have one talent on your hands. Your words are a part of perfection!

AliceStuckInReality, South Orange, New Jersey

Prettiest eyes have cried most tears, prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets, and kindest hearts have felt most pain.

oh my! this is actually good!

1two3Kelsey PLATINUM, Peoria, Arizona

**~~ Please Geek Responsibly ~~**

:: Faith is to believe what you do not yet see, The reward for that faith is to see what you believe ::

** Why do we kill people who kill people, to show that killing people is wrong? **

Impressive! I love the comparisons of heated feelings right next to each other and the emotions potrayed by such god  word choice :) Great job, I will be reading your other work as well