My Perfect Summer (part 2) | Teen Ink

My Perfect Summer (part 2)

By KiraVogt2896 SILVER, La Canada Flintridge, California
KiraVogt2896 SILVER, La Canada Flintridge, California

'Our love is like the wind... I can’t see it, but I sure can feel it.' By Landon, A Walk To Remember. Movie and book.

I thought that the boys would say something but no word was spoken, they were just staring. It was creeping me out. Jasmine comes up to me and talks in a worried voice, that makes me more worried. "Selena what are we going to do about the boys? They're creeping us out?" I looked at her and the other girls and tell them "Don't worry we will be okay, nothing bad is going to happen." I assured them but deep inside i was terrified. The speaker comes on "flight 567, to Los Angeles is boarding" We all look at each other and I say "That's us." We start walking to the door, but I need to go to the bathroom, and so I didn't know that creepy boy is coming to me, I don't look but I hear his heavy footsteps. I feel a strong grip on my arm locks the door, and I pass out. The next thing I remember I wake up and I'm on the floor, he's on top of me and he's so strong I can't move. I scream for help, but he covers my mouth, that no one can hear me. He takes his hand slaps me across my face then takes his other hand and scratches me till I bleed. My friends are banging on the door to open because I have been in there and we're going to miss the flight. He whispers in my ear to tell them "I'll be right there" Then he tapes my mouth and hangs me on the window door. He whispers in my ear "By the way my name is Liam, and well you're name is Selena, soon again we will meet and have a family. We are perfect." He kisses me on my forehead, I shake my head in fear. He walks aways, unlocks the door. I see my friends run to me in tears then I start to cry, I hear Jasmine calling 911, soon after I see the security, the ambulance and the police. Asking my friends questions. They transport me outside, before I pass out again, I see Liam, getting arrested and waving goodbye, I hear him "Have a good sleep, sweetie."
The next time I wake up, I turn around and see Jack, I say "Jack?" Softer then a whisper. He wakes up and says with a smile "You're awake." I see him smile, I try to smile but I'm in too much pain. I say very low "What happened to me Jack?" He looks down and starts crying, I start crying too, I hold him to make him feel safe. Then he whispers in my ear "I love you so much" I say while tearing up "I love you more."

TO BE CONTINUED....

PART 3 WILL BE COMING SOON! :)