The Beautful Girl with Honey Eyes | Teen Ink

The Beautful Girl with Honey Eyes

By anthony_9712 BRONZE, North Richland Hills, Texas
anthony_9712 BRONZE, North Richland Hills, Texas

If you wanna succeed as bad as you wanna breath, then you'll be successful

The Beautiful Girl with Honey Eyes.
“Come on bro, it will be fun, I don’t want to go alone,” my cousin Fabian said in a begging tone. I weighed my opinions in my head. The worst thing that could happen was I’m going to be bored all night. The best thing that could happen I got to messed around with the Silva sisters. As I really thought about it, I decided to go with Fabian. I didn’t plan on doing anything on that night anyways. Fabian said that he’d pick me up in an hour or two, so I had enough time to get ready. I chose my new outfit that I picked out from JCPenney. It was a black v-neck, khaki’s, and, my black air force one’s. As I finished getting ready I heard a loud honk outside and I look out the window. It was Fabian in his white Honda. “Are you nervous?” Fabian asked me as I opened the car door and got in. “Nope, but I’m ready to hit on the two Silva sisters,” as I replied and gave him a wink. It was a fifteen minute drive there, but the time flew by so quickly. I wished I could slow down the time, so I can at least thought of some things to say or pickup lines.

As we pulled up to the Silva’s apartment, I felt my stomach drop quicker than quicksand. Hope, Star, Evelina, and one other person came out with them. There’s something about her that I can’t explained. It was like butterflies in my stomach and nervousness took over my body when I looked into those gorgeous light brown eyes. They were like looking into a sweet flow of honey. Those eyes were the first attribute I noticed on her perfect image. She had the cutest beauty mark right above her right side of her soft amazing lips. I saw not one flaw on this beautiful short light brown eyed girl. We all talked for a little bit and had conversations here and there. I finally got her name, Ashley Garcia. I wouldn’t be able to forget that wonderful name, even if I wanted to.

Ashley, Evelina, Ethan, and I all decided to go for a walk to the cemetery at around eleven at night. On the way there we had to jump over a fence. Ethan and I had already jumped over the fence and now waiting for Ashley to jump over the fence. Ethan was right underneath her, ready to catch her. Oh man, do I wish I could have been under her. I would catch her and never let go. Ashley got over the fence with Ethan’s help, but Evelina just knocked the two boards in and walked through them. I couldn’t lie, i was terrified of the cemetery at almost midnight, but i really wanted to impressed Ashley. Going to the cemetery Ethan and I saw a tall, dark skin, and very muscular guy. Ethan and I told Ashley and Evelina to run and we all took off like the speed of light to the apartment.

We finally arrived at the apartment and all I thought about was how badly I wanted this beautiful girl’s number. If only I wasn’t a shy person, I could asked for her number, but she seemed to perfect for me. We all talk for a little bit and then Ashley, Fabian, Evelina, Hope, and Ethan all went to the store. I decided to stay back at their apartment at the playground. It got really hot when I thought about Ashley. All the things I wanted to do to her. Kiss her, hold her, hold her hand, just the thought of making her mine and only mine. I started sweating so, i took off my shirt. Not even 2 minutes later they came back and it was pretty awkward for me until Fabian told me that Ashley said “Oh my gosh, his shirt is off, he’s hot.” That felt like it gave me the power to go to the moon and back. All I did was smile and think about was how maybe, just maybe she could like me. This day couldn’t go wrong. We all hung out, just talked, and during that Ashley asked me to hold her charger. I held it for the night until we left. I screamed at Fabian “Turn around, I have her charger!” We pulled up and I got out the car and gave Ashley the charger and said “ It was nice meeting you,” with a goofy nervous smile on my face.

We headed on home, all I thought about was Ashley Garcia and how bad I wanted to be with her. I looked her up on facebook or at least I tried but all the Ashley Garcia’s weren’t the same beautiful short girl I met that night. I added them all to make it quicker or at least I thought. I finally texted Evelina and she gave me her facebook name Ashley Marie. I found that beautiful girl with the gorgeous light brown eyes. The girl I've been looking for all my life, the one and only. I finally messaged her “Hey, I was a little shy around you but I thought you were beautiful and I was hoping I could text you,” and I got her number. Who would have ever known that in one little night like this, I would have met the love of my life? That night I slept with a smile on my face and my heart has never felt so complete. “That’s how I met my wife and your mother,” as I told my kids with a warmth in my heart and a smile so complete.

ayesha said...
omg very romantic my skin started to grow while reading this story