Comlicated love ( Short Scene) | Teen Ink

Comlicated love ( Short Scene)

By P4TCM BRONZE, League City, Texas
P4TCM BRONZE, League City, Texas

"Why would you want to live just like everybody? EXPLORE YOUR IMAGINATION!"

The girl walked through the mist and sighed. Her long hair flowed past her waist, almost touching the barren ground under her feet. She was lovely. A master piece painted by the most esteemed artist in heaven. Her eyes raked the forest that surounded her, searching for someone or something.
Back heaving with sobs she flung herself to the ground. She hadn't found what she was looking for. Maybe she never would.
The hideous creature stepped out of the shadows of his domain and started to walk towards the young maiden. She had promised she would come back once her family knew that she was okay. He hadn't believed her. But now, now he did.
He layed his hand softly on her back and with his other he lifted up her chin to where her eyes where looking into his.
"Beast!" She yelled in a joyus voice and flung her arms around his hunched and hair back. Careful of his large teeth she pecked him on his hairy cheek.
" Oh beast, I should never have left. I didn't realize I already had everything I need. Beast I love you." Her voice softened and a tear rolled down her cheek. He knew her words where true when he fell in pain to the forest floor below, his body racking in spasms.
His large beastly hands receeded from claws and into large caloused hands, his legs shot out from under himlifting him into the air. Floating almost. With a sparkle and a boom he was back to his original form. It was that of a beast still, but a handsome human beast with the a large build that made him look like the monster he used to be.
" Oh my sweet Rose! My sweet Beauty! I love you too! You are my stars and my moon!" He lifted up her chin slowly again and pressed him lips softly to his. He was finally happy. Finally free.

I was inspired to write this because I did not really like the ending of beauty and the beast when I was little. I wanted the ending to let you decide the rest of the story.