The One (Him) | Teen Ink

The One (Him)

By calondra1024 BRONZE, Evansville, Arkansas
calondra1024 BRONZE, Evansville, Arkansas

I know the secrets that scar him deep, that torture him in his sleep. I know what those beautiful eyes hide. But, I also know what it feels like to be in his arms. Held against him tightly with his lips pressed softly against my head. His hands searching my body tenderly, careful not to harm me. The personality that keeps me laughing and smiling, making me feel loved, and like somebody actually cares about me. The soft wavy hair that so gently slips over my fingers. The body that keeps me warm at night. The hands that know how to protect and please, sometimes both at the same time. The sweet lips that have been pressed to mine so many times, gently and roughly. To know I’m his and to be able to call him mine, that’s enough to keep me happy. To know he loves me so when he says it, I know it’s true. Having the need to want somebody, and desire the touch of a single hand satisfied by one man. To have all your wildest dreams and desires put to rest with a simple suggestion. He, so willing to please at any given moment, jumps at the opportunity to please the one he loves so dearly.