Perfect couple | Teen Ink

Perfect couple

By Kimberly Kaye BRONZE, Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Kimberly Kaye BRONZE, Two Rivers, Wisconsin

I was walking to his house Kevin it was chilly and misting outside and I forgot my jacket. I turned the corner and I saw something just a few feet away from me. I was just going to turn and run when the person started walking toward me. I was turning to run and then I heard his voice. 'Hey why were you going to run from me? I was just going to walk to your house to come and get you.'

'Oh was all I managed to get out.'
I was to stunned at who wonderful he looked tonight, even in the darkness I could still make how nice his dirty brown hair covered his big blue eyes and how his perfect white teeth glowed in the evening sky. We started to slowly walk to his house. When we entered his mother came out of the kitchen all dressed up.
'I have to go out tonight k guys I won't be back until late so don't wait up for me.'

'Mom we weren't going to wait up for you anyway.'

'OK bye guys, see you later.'

'Mom just leave us alone'
We went up to Kevin's room and we were going to pick a movie so I went over to his movie shelf and picked out a movie. I picked out Saw I and then I turned to stand up and he was right behind me inches from my face. I looked up into his big blue eyes and we held the glance for long moment. Then I walked past him and went to put the movie in the DVD player. I was going to tell him that I was going to get some popcorn and I was going to tell him that I was going to get some popcorn and something to drink. I was just about to go downstairs and he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

'Do you want anything to drink?'

'Sure get me a Mountain Dew.'
I walked downstairs and grabbed to drinks and popped to popcorn in the microwave. Then I sulked upstairs and handed Kevin the soda. He grabbed my hand and held it for a long moment. Then I sat down by him and looked up into his big blue eyes. I could feel my whole body tense up when he moved in closer to my face. Then I leaned in a little closer and our lips touched. It lasted for what seemed like forever. When he pulled back he was smiling. I heard the microwave beep and then I jumped up to get the popcorn. I ran down the stairs two at a time. I grabbed the popcorn and ran up the stairs into his room. I laid down on the bed next to him and he pushed play on the movie. I didn't really want to watch the movie but I had him next to me just in case the movie got to scary. Every so often I would glance over at him and he would be looking at me. We were half way through the movie and he was holding my hand. I was totally not watching the movie anymore. I just started talking to him about how long I have liked him and then he told me that he has liked me since the 7th grade. We were in 10th grade! Oh My God. Then he turned off the TV and then he took my face in his hands and kissed me so passionately. I could have stayed that way forever. I pulled away I the middle of thought. I stared off into space and he was just looking at me waiting for me to say something.

'I don't know how to say this but will you go out with me?'

'Yes?'
Then I started to kiss him again. After we were done we just started talking. It was about 11:45 when I had to call my mom and asked her if she could come and get me. Kevin just glanced at me like I was going to leave forever and not come back. Then I told him that I would see him tomorrow. My mom came 15 minutes late

My name is Kimberly Kaye i love to read and write stories i have 3 sisters and 3 brothers. Rosario, Eva, Ariel, Julio, Eric, Kollyn.

Odessa_Sterling00 DIAMOND, No, Missouri

All gave some, some gave all. -War Veterans headstone.

This had a lot of grammer mistakes and it made it hard to read.  You also should have added more details.  The whole story was kind of flat.