Gone for Six Years | Teen Ink

Gone for Six Years

You’ve all been presumed dead. Your plane was never recovered. 

Pacific and her family went on a trip to Hawaii. Pacific and her brother Spirit took a different plane. The plane had major turbulence, everyone was so hard and held on to whatever they could for dear life. After the turbulence was over, the pacific and spirit hugged each other so hard. The pilot radioed that the plane would land very shortly. Once the plane landed, cops and Fbi agents were on the plane's runway eagerly waiting to talk to everyone who boarded the plane. Everyone was so confused about what was going on. Pacific and Spirit spoke up and asked what was going on and why was this all happening. Agent Blake told them that their plane left on October 13th, 2015 and that today's date was October 13, 2021. Everyone was so confused and thought agent Blake was joking. Agent Blake said everyone was just presumed dead or missing. Everyone started freaking out and everyone was being questioned. Once everything settled, pacific and spirit finally got to see their family. Tears of joy streamed down their faces. They were confused when they didn’t see their mother, When they asked their father and siblings looked down and started to cry. Their father told them that about a year ago their mother passed away due to covid. They looked confused, their other siblings Michael and Jenn explained what they had missed and what was going on. Once they got back home they were both excited to see their children. They got settled and went back to their old jobs, they were welcomed back with open arms. Spirit was a firefighter and Pacific was a veterinarian. 3 months passed since they landed back home and everything was going great until Spirit, Pacific and others started getting visions. They all had met up in the woods. They all talked about what they were seeing and how some of them had powers. They all swore not to say anything because once they did they would start to become lab rats and start getting tests done. The Pacific could control water, and Spirit could fly. They all tried to figure out why this was happening to them and what caused it. But one by one they slowly started to disappear… 

Pacific suddenly went rogue. She started having visions of everyone who was on the plane. Spirit tried his best to help his sister but she just didn’t let him help her. Pacific slowly started getting sick, she was coughing up blood and then fainted. Spirit quickly rushed her to the hospital but unfortunately, they couldn’t save her...