The Weirdest Day of My Life | Teen Ink

The Weirdest Day of My Life

March 15, 2024
By Anonymous

On March 5th 2016, the weirdest thing happened to me. I was relaxing at home and had nothing to do; so I decided to go to the park and enjoy the beautiful outdoors. While I was sitting on the bench enjoying the beautiful sounds of nature, a random person came up to me and gave me a red button. They told me "Do NOT push this button'' and walked away. I laughed and pressed it anyway; nothing happened. After being at the park for over 2 hours I felt like It was time to go get something to eat. I figured that I'd go to Texas Roadhouse to enjoy a nice juicy steak and some rolls. After eating, I got the check and left.

     While driving home; I noticed weird things started happening around me. Cars around me started to look like formula F1 cars but they had been in the shape of a tennis ball, buildings had started to look like they were made out of cardboard, and the most weirdest thing; everyone looked like a goose. I rushed home and struggled to get my keys out of my pocket, that's when I realized; I had turned into a goose. After struggling to get them, I had finally gotten them and immediately waddled my way inside.

     Once I was inside there he was, the man that told me not to push the button standing right in the middle of the hallway. "I told you not to push the button,” the man said. I "I thought it was a joke, I didn't think it would do all of this!" I cried. He laughed and said "you should've listened to me.” I was in shock, I didn't think he could actually understand what I was saying. I screamed as loud as I could, "WHO ARE YOU!?” he laughed, "I'm from outside of the milky way, I do this every year! Do you want to go back to normal?” he asked. “YES!!” I screamed. “Take these,” he said. I ate them out of his hand and once I ate them, everything was normal again. He had disappeared while everything happened but I didn’t care, I was just happy everything was normal again.