Post Mortem: Prologue | Teen Ink

Post Mortem: Prologue

No one ever told me vampires exist. Or how about this, no one ever told me I was one. But I didn't want to be one; it was pure torture. In my opinion, I hated being such a horrid, blood-sucking, vampire. I kated all my friends; they were werewolves. Some people just don't know how to get your old life back. In some cases, one of those are mine.

I never wanted this, but I didn't have a choice. I'll tell you the WHOLE story. When I was about two years old, my parents, who infact were pure-bloods, were tortured and killed, by a mob of humnans.

Then several years later, I was taken in my a pack or a family, of werewolves. Yeah, it's pretty harsh. Next, I had run away with my best friend Skye and my brother Claude. But I didn't know me and Skye were destined to be together.

After that, we had found out that we were being tracked by the Secret Organization of Vampires (SOV).

So we left to a town in Washington; where no one could find us. Unfortunately...we were found.

They tried to convince us, into joining their vampire army. But we said no, they started to attack Skye. This form of attack, was none other than my good looks. The leader of this organization 9william Thomas Hampton), manipulatedmy mind. Then...everything went blank. I couldn't see anything else. I quickly fell to the floor. There was a massive pool of blood, everywhere. Skye had let out a loud scream; I had never heard anything like it before.

So she limped over to me, in a hurry. Her yelps of pain were harsh. I could bare no more.

I would would want to tell you the rest. But later on I will.

By the way, my name is actually Caridee Griffin Lawliet Thomas Compton the 8th. I was born in a small town, named Versailles. By the time I was seventeen, the Bubonic Plague, had struck. But it didn't matter to me; I was already dead.

So I fled to to a village of Seattle. That is where I met my new and mysterious family. But I WASN'T two years old. I was eighteen. They were kind and gentle to me; not until I found out they were a pack of werewolves. My life literally sucked, so far. I couldn't kill myself, because I was dead and heartless.

Oh, and you can call me Lawliet, or L, for short.

(the picture on the

right is one of the --->

family and Lawliet)

this novel is about a vampire with a couple of problems
1)his parents (vampires) were killed by humans
2) he is taken in to a werewolve family
3) he starts to fall in love with his werewolve best friend Skye
4) the Secret Organization of Vampires (SOV) are searching for him
5) he runs away with Skye and Claude (brother)
6) everyone in the village (humans) want to kill them
7) they are different

pandiNeverShoutNever, Yuma, Arizona

"Love The Love You Have."

- The Summer Set:)

thats messed up u butthead !!! its not supposed to sound like twilight!!! my old friend krysta made the idea of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so ur being mean to her too!!! how dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi Morre said...
OHH and the point of posting something annonymous is so that nobody knows you wrote it so there is no point in commenting "I MADE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the bottom, DUHHHH!

Lexi Morre said...
I think this sounds too much like twilight

pandiNeverShoutNever, Yuma, Arizona

"Love The Love You Have."

- The Summer Set:)

I MADE THIS!!!!!!!!