Double Trouble | Teen Ink

Double Trouble

By Ceneteros2804 PLATINUM, Griffith, Other
Ceneteros2804 PLATINUM, Griffith, Other

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds.' Albert Einstein

'Why write about reality, we all know how that story ends' Me

My name is Noah, Noah Aurora. I am a normal fifteen year old…relatively anyway. You see I am part of a set of twins, my sister Sophia and I are slightly different than the type of twins you're thinking of. We’re not conjoined, parasitic or anything like that…we’re different. We have to share our time in our bodies. Our physical forms switch between us either consciously or subconsciously. If I am awake and doing something, my sister’s body resides in Limbo and her mind within me. The same applies vice versa. This can be reversed by her or me calling the words Eo Tallora and clapping our hands together, or alternatively by sleeping. There are several issues with this. The most common is that we lose our clothes if we transform in normal clothing. So if I fell asleep in math class, my sister would appear in my place…nude! And vice versa. Therefore we have to time our transformations carefully, so as to ensure we don’t appear nude just anywhere. You see this is caused by our Magical ancestry. Our parents are both respectively the seventh son of a seventh son and the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter. Our grandmother is a sorceress and that is virtually all we know about our family. All three of our other grandparents are dead and our parents are out of contact with their relatives.

Other than that, if you’ve read any mythology you will know twins are especially important. Romulus and Remus, Pollux and Castor, Artemis and Apollo etc, etc. So as twin children of two Seventh of the Seventh my sister and I are charged with protecting the world of Earth from the catastrophic powers of monsters, dark magic and worst of all Chaos magic. By similar means to switching between us, by uttering the words Eos Savious we become Warriors of The Balance. We change into supernatural clothing from Ancient China, where the Warriors began. My sister wears a modern style of cheongsam and I wear a changshan (look them up on wikipedia). Our greatest problems began in about February in Columbus, Ohio. We attend one of the many public schools there in the ninth grade. It was my Geography class and I was sitting between my two best friends Luke and Fonz (His real name is Luke as well, everyone calls him Fonz because he looks like the Fonz from Happy Days). Anyway then she walked in…The new girl she had a wonderful face, flowing blonde hair. But I like most of the boys in the class watched her figure and experienced…well the guys will know what I mean.

“What the hell is going on out there” Sophia said in my mind. “Why can I feel all these emotions…ugh gross!! How can you think like that about a girl you don’t even know?”

“It’s a boy thing!” I replied.

“Well keep it to yourself” Sophia added before falling back into meditative slumber.

“Class this Miss Annabella Nyx” the teacher called out. I barely registered; I was imagining her in Botticelli’s Birth of Venus.

“Thank Ma’am” she said and sat in the row directly behind me. The desks were so close I could feel her warm breath. The bell rang suddenly. I never thought it was strange that she arrived at the end of Geometry. I dashed to the usual place where my sister and I made our transformation into each other. I dashed into the broom closet and stripped off, clapped my hands together and jumped as the door opened. Standing in front of me was Annabella Nyx.

“Aah” she mumbled.

“Oh” I mumbled.

“S***!” Sophia cursed.

“Any particular reason you're naked in a broom closet?”

“Aah…”

“Changing!”

“Changing?”

“So you stripped naked?”

“Aaah” I blushed.

“Don’t be embarrassed” she cooed.

“I'm not embarrassed!”

“You're not Jewish either.”

“That’s not funny” I stuttered covering himself.

“It would be if I weren’t inside you” Sophia said.

“Shut Up!”

“No way.”

“I know something we can do while we’re here” she cooed and pressed against him. Their lips touched and I flushed.

“Move moron” I touched the top of her skull and pressed against the crown of her head. A faint pulse of energy channelled through her and she was knocked unconscious.

“Eo Tallora!” I called and we switched places. My body in Limbo and my sister in the real world.

SilentSerenity BRONZE, Brookfield, Ohio

"A word to the wise isn't nessesary, its the stupid ones that need the advice."
Bill Cosby

Another Terriffic one Ceneterous!!

Ceneteros2804 PLATINUM, Griffith, Other

Talk to you on Saturday T, stil in QLD

JeanGrey GOLD said...
JeanGrey GOLD, Mason City, Iowa

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."-Oscar Wilde

Why is there not a "Double The Trouble: Part Two"? Don't make me go down to Australia and kick your vampire butt all over the outback!!!! lol just jesting about the vampire bit....but I will kick your butt....*grins in a very Charlie-inspired way* Hmmm...what would that look like? Se.xy, but threatening, or charming yet mischievious? Hmmmm...

JeanGrey GOLD said...
JeanGrey GOLD, Mason City, Iowa

Why is there not a "Double The Trouble: Part Two"? Don't make me go down to Australia and kick your vampire butt all over the outback!!!! lol just jesting about the vampire bit....but I will kick your butt....*grins in a very Charlie-inspired way* Hmmm...what would that look like? Sexy, but threatening, or charming yet mischievious? Hmmmm...

JeanGrey GOLD said...
JeanGrey GOLD, Mason City, Iowa

No prob :) and that is cool that she is evil...all girls that pretty are evil in my world...jk lol ;)

Ceneteros2804 PLATINUM, Griffith, Other

Thanks for commenting Jean. And yes Annabelle may be evil

JeanGrey GOLD said...
JeanGrey GOLD, Mason City, Iowa

hahahahahah awesome....but wait...what happened to Noah and Sophia? Why the heck did Annebelle just randomly walk in there and kiss him while he was naked? I would have run for the hills....hahahah he was naked in a broom closet....freak lol sorry rambling...

Oh and is Annabelle evil because i am totally getting an evil vibe from her ;)

Fredwardness SILVER, Romeo, Michigan

"The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun" -The Killers (Read My Mind)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." -George Harrison

...um gross. It's an okay story the dialouge got kinda confusing tho.

...PensiveGurl... PLATINUM, Aurora, Colorado

You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we're doing it- Neil Gaiman.
Who are you to be who you are?-Le'Na Pernell

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR NOAH!!

I like this story it sounds interesting. Are you gonna make another part???

>.< P.S. what's Australia like? (I'm writing a story and it's kinda based there.)

Ceneteros2804 PLATINUM, Griffith, Other

Please post a comment if you read this. Tell me what you think.