The poetry cord(beginning) | Teen Ink

The poetry cord(beginning)

By BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

"If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

- Mr. Crepsley (Cirque Du Freak: Vampire's Assistant The Movie)

Prologue
The night sky was stormy and dark in the city of Oktalo.
It had just rained a few nights ago. I was very depressed, so I decided to go to the poetry lounge. i had just written a poem the other night about my problems. While waiting for the poet ahead of me to start I went to go change.
As I came back my long black cloak dragging behind me. My french style hat in it's dark shade clashing with my cloak made me look mysterious and evil.
The poet ahead oh me finished.As the snapping ceased I glided onto the stage. My long black hair flowing in the breeze of opened doors. My red eyes gleaming in the mid-darkness. There was silence, and no movement, so I began...

"I'm alone. The sky with it's endless clouds begin to fade away taking my hopes and dreams with. And there stood my sorrow ready to overcome me. I just stood there not letting fear in my path. But yes I did have a fear, a fear of facing the truth of what lies ahead. The sorrow in it's ghostly shade went into me, like a spirit into it's body. I was no longer human iwas then...depression."
To be continude

BryannaJ. GOLD said...
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

okay so I had stoped finishing my story even though i really enjoyed it but i lost acess to internet so i was unable to consistently type up my story i will begin typing up my story all over again adding remakes to parts as i go along so please re-read my story  and share it so i can get more people interested thank you! ♥

BryannaJ. GOLD said...
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

BryannaJ. GOLD said...
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

BryannaJ. GOLD said...
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

BryannaJ. GOLD said...
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

you peoples who read this my next pages are pending but the one is taking very long so it will take a while. Sorry

SwordGirl SILVER, Apex, North Carolina

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."

-- Winston Chuchill

This sounds really interesting! I'll go read the other parts.

BryannaJ. GOLD said...
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

THANK YOU! THANK YOU ALL! I really appreciate you commenting on my work.

*There are also some more pages that follow this one. Please view and/or comment on those too! Please and thankyou. ^.^*

GreenGirl13 SILVER, Groveland, Florida

It is our choices that made us who we are, far beyond our abilities.

This is awesome! :)

paperflowers said...
paperflowers, Imaginary, Indiana
I like black cloaks... unfortunately my cloak is purple, lol.

BryannaJ. GOLD said...
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

Yes this was the story I was refering to. Thank you and I'll try to start reading Vampire Academy. And your welcome. By the way if you could if you haven't already could you please read the other parts of my story. Pees and Thankyou. ^.^

taintedannex GOLD, Hong Kong, Other

The truth is that at some point, everyone's going to hurt you. You just have to decide who's worth the pain.

Some say having something to lose is what makes you vulnerable. I believe that having something to lose only makes you stronger.

Is this the story you were referring to in your other comment?

It sounds good - kinda like Sarah Dessen-y in that the character has a past, but the red eyes (vampire?) adds a hook.

Have you read the Vampire Academy series? It's pretty good :)

Also, thank you very much for your comment on I'm Done. That was so nice of you.

*goes to read rest of story*

BryannaJ. GOLD said...
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

PLEASE COMMENT ON MY STORY IF U HAVE READ IT. =(

BryannaJ. GOLD said...
BryannaJ. GOLD, Glendale, Arizona

-Anon.
"What is a Code Blue?!"

cool story