The Vampire Prophets | Teen Ink

The Vampire Prophets

By Luna1 SILVER, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Luna1 SILVER, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Bite Me

Chapter 1; The Dreams
Her black hair flowed wildly down alongside her body. Her eyes are dark brown even though some people say it's black. Her eyes couldn't really be "black." She knew better. She has a star-shaped locket that was made out of gold but painted black. it was her favorite color. Instead of a chain, thorns took its place. It couldn't peirce her skin though. "Oh yeah," She thought. "The Prophets say that only the youngest of the Luna family could wear the Estrella. Stupid magic." She looked down at herseld. Not because she was vain, but because she didn't think she looked any different since she transformed. Nobody knew that she did, but they definitely saw that something was.... different somehow. She has pale skin, she is incredibly beautiful, even without all the black make-up. Her dress was also beautiful. Her dress covered her chest down, leaving her shoulders bare. Every time her dress brushed past the natural earth, it looked as if it once belonged to it. Despite its unatural color. Her feet were naked, and she liked it that way. They looked as if they belonged as well. As if they felt they wanted to merge into the earth.....
"Hello, Maura"
"What are you doing here Allen?! To ruin people's lives I suppose?" He knew better than to come here. The cementary was her home. Was where she belonged. Where she felt herself. And he was trespassing.
"Sadly no, your wrong. I'm here to get YOU."
"What?! No!" She started to lunge for him but then she froze. Immediatly, she was overwhelmed with a sudden surge of power so strong, it began to make her feel light-headed. Then she heard lightening, and as it turns out, it was heading straight for her in the shape of a dagger.
"NOOOOO!" She screamed, realizing it was a dream. Yet the fear of it had refused to leave. She felt her locket and was greatful it was there for a moment, but then she realized that that was why she was having nightmares of her being taken away. She cursed at it. She knew that Allen, the heartless bounty hunter with no soul, no concience, would take her to the Elements without a second thought. It was midnight. Good thing it was a big mansion otherwise her parents would have had a long discussion about "Your duty to our people, to the world!" Talk. But she could't help it. She just didn't want this. She didn't want to think about it anymore so she went back to sleep dreaming about Dorian, the sweet guy who always cared, always listened.... and she was dreaming. Dreaming about what it would be like to be normal, what it would be like to be with him.

Bite me.>:) Oh and I'm a Newbee, so don't blame me if the story sucks.

Luna1 SILVER said...
Luna1 SILVER, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Bite Me

I did not actually right that, me friend did. BTW I am still considered a New-Beeeee!!!!

Luna1 SILVER said...
Luna1 SILVER, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Bite Me

this story is awesome. i love this. rite more stories.

Tweeters said...
Hey I loved your story Luna it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to read the rest.

Luna1 SILVER said...
Luna1 SILVER, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Bite Me

Hey I'm a freak lalalala elmos world>:)