Pablo's Story | Teen Ink

Pablo's Story

By erikacorona BRONZE, Austin, Texas
erikacorona BRONZE, Austin, Texas

Stars cant shine without darkness

There was a young man. His name was Pablo. He was ugly and short. He was fit and strong had blonde Justin Bieber hair. He loved all type of music and would perform to help out the needed.  Girls rejected him, he had a kind heart and cared about everyone. But everyone around him only cared about looks, did not care if he was popular and helpful and worker they would not care about that. Pablo was a hard worker and a smart young man. He always helped everyone in his neighborhood and they all appreciated his help. They were kind and every time pablo was in trouble they would always help him.
One day there was a new girl at his school. Her name was Melody. Pablo thought she was very beautiful. Pablo had some courage and went up to her and to ask her out but, she rejected him.
After school all pablo could do was think about her,and she rejected him. He was outside doing his homework at night, and once he was finished, he lay down to look at the stars. He noticed a shooting star, it was beautiful. And quickly made a wish to be handsome and to never be be rejected by anyone else.
The next morning when pablo walked into school, all the girls stared at him. They covered their mouths with their books. Pablo could hear them whisper, but had no idea what the girls were saying.
Later that day pablo was in the restroom, and he saw himself in the mirror. He could not believe it! He was handsome! He got the courage to go up and ask out the girl that he liked so much. He also sang her a song he wrote about her. Every girl got excited and melody loved all the attention,so she said yes with no hesitation. Pablo was now good looking and that’s all that the girl cared about.
After a couple of weeks everything passed pablo was no longer a hard worker. His great personality turned into a horrible personality no one wanted to be around him. He got everything he wanted without even trying. Pablo became conceded the people he had by his side had now left. All pablo had was his girlfriend that he liked very much.
One day pablo and his girlfriend were both in a date. Pablo went all out on the date, he was very excited to see his girlfriend’s  expression. When his girlfriend walked up to him instead of being excited she broke up with him.
Melody said, “You have changed it does not feel the same anymore.”
Pablo was very hurt because she was all he had left. He lost everything for taking everything for granted.

it just came up