The Murder | Teen Ink

The Murder

One day, a man named James is found dead at his home. Alice, the detective. Goes to his house and finds clues. These clues lead to her suspect, Emily. Alice doesn’t want to accuse her just yet because she might be incorrect. Alice's friend, Emera, helps Alice find clues that could assure them that it was Emily who killed James. Alice finally gets her hand on a fingerprint finding magnifying glass. Alice gets her clues and brings them to her office. Alice gets her assistant, Omar, to look at the evidence make sure that her hypothesis is correct. Omar looks and looks at the fingerprints and clues found at his house and agrees with her thoughts. Alice brings Emily to her office as well as Emera and Omar. Alice explains, "This mystery was indeed very interesting and hard to solve. My helpers weren't who I thought they were. Emily, all of the clues led to you, but after my research and looking at more informative clues that I found. Emera, you helped me look for the clues, but you didn’t seem to really help me that much with finding those informative clues that I was talking about. Omar, you helped me figure out who the murderer was with your help in the office. Emily, you are not the murderer that we speak of. It is down to my two workers. Now, Emera, you did not help me find the clues as to if you were hiding something. Omar, you helped me find out who it was without you even knowing you did. Now, it is time I tell you who the murderer is. Emera, it isn't you. But you didn't help me find who it was, and I know that you helped the murderer. Omar, now we all know that it's you. Is that surprising? Not to me. When looking at the clues, you told me all of the wrong information which I could tell immediately. Emera and Omar will be arrested for being liars to me even though Emera wasn’t the murderer. I have already gotten replacements. Thank you." Soon, everyone leaves the scene either in their car, or a police car. Omar and Emera have life sentences to prison while Emily calmly at home with her family.

This is a fictional murder mystery story.