When My Life Fell Aparte | Teen Ink

When My Life Fell Aparte

By 0102327 BRONZE, Richmond, Quebec
0102327 BRONZE, Richmond, Quebec
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

I woke up to see my mother lying dead on the floor at the end of my bed with a knife stab in her chest. The first thing I did was call the police and they came over to the house. When they got here they came rushing into the room and took my mom to the hospital. She went into surgery right away even if she was dead. They did everything they could do to save her but when the doctors came to tell the news they said: “We are very sorry but your mother didn’t make it but this was the necklace that she was wearing you might want to keep it for a souvenir. We are very sorry.” I knew that I had to do something but I didn’t know what to do. I went to the police stanchion to see if they could cache the person.  They said that they tried but they couldn’t I knew I had to do something so I tried to catch him by myself. I walked around town to find something unusual. There he was there in black clothes I knew it because the police told me that was what he looked like. I followed him. He walked into a very old house. It was my grandparents' house they passed away last year in a car accident. I waited a few minutes before entering so that he would not know I was there but when I entered he was behind the door I did not know he was there he jumped out at me closed the door put a paper in my mouth so no one could hear me scream. He had a knife he said “I got your mother it’s your trine.’’I grabbed the knife and stabbed him went to the phone and tried to call the police but there was no cell service. I ran to the police station it was only a few blocks away. They did not believe me so I left the station and found a phone that worked and called 911. they came to the house with the police but he was gone he ran away but there was a trail of blood. We followed it. The tracks stopped he had got in a car with a flat car I knew because there was the flat tire track. We followed it. H was at the end laying dead there. I was proud I got him he was dead yay I celebrated for the rest of the day. I was old enough to live on my own now. I lived the best life after that the police were so surprised that I caught the guy. I was the richest person in the world now because I got whatever I wanted. I lived happily ever after.

The End

Afra ELITE said...
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

Wonderful plot...I SIMPLY love it...👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻