The Cypher | Teen Ink

The Cypher

By Starter68 BRONZE, Kings Mountain, North Carolina
Starter68 BRONZE, Kings Mountain, North Carolina

As Lil Wayne and Drake pull up to the seen with their ceiling missing. The raining champion Kendrick Lamar walked up the street with a basketball and some now or later to eat. A4AP ROCKY, Gucci Mane, and Rick Rose come in on Rick Ross private jet.

As they walk through the street, one of them are thinking about how they are going to kill Kendrick. Last year, Kendrick embarrassed everyone he went against. But one of them is going to get him back.

As they enter the dark basketball court, a flock of crows fly in and land on some power lines. As the lights on the street flick on and off, a crowd of people rise from the mist as they circle the rappers.

As the first battle starts Lil Wayne an A$AP Rocky start there battle, the killer thinks about his plan to kill Kendrick.

In the final round before the championship the killer has set up his plan to kill Kendrick. But all of a sudden Kendrick was know where to be found as everyone hunts an searches for him, a loud yell come from the mist an a huge bang came after that yell. Then everything grows silent.

As blood fills the street the killer thought his plans worked, as a huge grin cover his face.

So the killer is now in the championship round. A$AP and the killer go back to back free styling, as they finished a red dot center his head with his last breath he says, I will die as a champ an ill see you all in BANG!