the devil | Teen Ink

the devil

December 20, 2013
By fish4280 BRONZE, Cupertino, California
fish4280 BRONZE, Cupertino, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The rainy night rampaged on as kd to summon Satan himself but it wasn’t fun. My insides felt like they were slowly turning into acid, while my brain was turning into lava. My vision was darkening, then all of a sudden I blacked out.
When I woke up, I didn’t know where I was. The ground was covered with skulls and i was as hot as a sauna. Around me there were lots of fountains of lava. I recognized this place. It’s the home of the devil. “Great, this couldn’t be much worse.”
I was able to hear the shriek of pain coming from a castle. The castle didn’t have a shape but instead it was a shadowy silhouette. I decided to walk there but the closer I get I saw that the castle had shrieks coming from it. The shrieks were souls suffering eternal pain slowly revolving in a circle.
I stopped and sat down on a rock. When I sat down my butt started to burn. I screamed in pain and I realized that the rock was made of acid. There was no fresh water in here so I had nothing to treat it with and in my emergency backpack i had nothing to treat it with. I tried to stand up and walk but it hurt so much that I screamed out in agony.
“Yes yes, scream out in pain. FEED ME.” said a voice that didn’t seem to come from anywhere.
I screamed at the blood red sky, “Who are you, come out and fight me like a man.” When I screamed at the sky a gust of screams came back at me.
“I am the agonizing screams that come from you mortals. I am the one who causes that. I am the lord of pain. You will now feel the most torment for performing that mockery. Prepare to fight Lord Paine. “ You're asking me to feel torment.” I then did exactly what happened at my house that night. My body started to ache and I lost control.
He attacked first with a demonic bloodmist blade. It was made from the blood of all the demons found and turned to a type of mist. Demon blood is a like lava substance and feeds of your fear. The more fear you have the sharper it is. Paine jumped off a rock and disappeared into thin air. This blade could kill me in a second and if i didn’t know where he was. I put my body against a corner of a rock and made sure that he couldn’t get behind me
To be continued