The ghost boy | Teen Ink

The ghost boy

There were 3 girls named Chloe, Maddy, and Alison. Chloe was 13, Maddy was 10, and Alison was 7. They were going into grade 8, 5, and 2 after summer. Their parents left them alone to go on a cruise so the kids hung out at the graveyard at 11PM.  The girls loved hanging out in spooky places. Alison tried reading a tombstone, but she needed help on some words so she ran to find her sisters. She fell into an empty grave. As she got up she saw a little boy looking down at her. "Do you want to play?" asked the sweet boy. "Uh... who are you and how old are you?" asked Alison looking up at the little boy. "I'm Henry. And I'm 8." Alison called her sisters over to introduce Henry. The kids sat on a bench in the grave yard and decided to chat. Jim, The 16 year old bully who failed 9th grade twice had come to bully the girls. Jim ran toward the girls when Henry saved the day. "Stay away from my friends!" Henry said angerly. "What are you, 6!? Beat it chump!" Said Jim as he was getting ready to punch the girls in their faces That was when Henry turned into an 8 eyed monster that was 8 feet tall! Jim screamed as he ran out of the graveyard. "Woah! how did you do that?!" Asked the girls. "I'm A ghost, I can do lots of things!" "OMG!" Chloe said. "Cool!" said Maddy. "We can take you to school with us!" said Alison happily. "No! I can't go back to school!" Henry said frightend."Why?" asked Maddy worring about Henry. "When I went there before I died, I had a horrible memory. I was being badly bullied by this kid named Mason. One day after school I thought I'd hang out on the playground that we used for recess. Mason grabbed me and dragged me atleast 6 miles from the school, shoving me into a deep hole. I kept begging him to let me out, but instead he lit a match and threw it into the hole. The hole caught on fire and I burned to death. If I ever go back to school, I will be worried it'll happen again. I am 8 in ghost years, but 13 in human years if i was still alive. The only reason Chloe didn't know me was because i went to a different school and this was the closest graveyard." Henry said as he sighed." Maddy gave him a hug. "Now I am homeless." Henry said as he sat on the bench "Come on Henry. Follow us home. You can live in our secret place." Chloe said. They went into Chloe's room. Alison put in the code that no one knew but them and let Henry in. Henry loved it and called it his home. The girls promised to sneak food to him before they left for school. Henry nodded ok as he went over to a toy. The place with field with entertainment for him so he wouldn't get board. "Thanks for helping me guys, you're great friends!" Henry said. "No problem. you can make noise, but not too loud. Our mom would kill us if she found out we were hiding a kid in our house." "Ok, If she kills you, you can be a ghost like me!" Henry said joking around. Everyone laughed

I like horror stories and movies. I started writing when I was 6 years old. I went from picture books, to long stories like this. Sorry if I scared you alittle with the story.