Teen essays on bullying and more | Teen Ink

Bullying

Most discussed Bullying Articles

Hot Topics
comments
By Rachel Bradshaw SILVER
Rodeo, California

Enough. I've had enough reading articles about how Christians are homophobic, sexists, bullies, manipulators, liars and cheaters, without hearing the other side. This is the o...
Rachel Bradshaw SILVER, Rodeo, California

Hot Topics
nightrunner23 PLATINUM, Greene, New York

If you treat me like a princess, I'll treat you like a prince.
If you treat me like a game, I'll show you how it's played.

Hot Topics
By PoetLaureate274 PLATINUM
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
PoetLaureate274 PLATINUM, Manitowoc, Wisconsin

"You have not even begun to scratch the surface of how important your life means to not only me, [y]our friends and [y]our family, but your life, which is a gift for the world that is waiting for you." - Brent Smith.

Hot Topics
By CageTheUnicorns GOLD
Lancaster, South Carolina
CageTheUnicorns GOLD, Lancaster, South Carolina

"I loved you once I love you still Always have Always will"

"If you break my heart for no reason , dont come back with a reason"

Hot Topics
By TaylorWintry DIAMOND
Carrollton, Texas
TaylorWintry DIAMOND, Carrollton, Texas

"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby." - Unknown

Maryk PLATINUM, Waterford, Michigan

"The ability to learn is greater than the ability to teach." - Arnold Jacobs
"He who slays monsters will become a monster himself"-Nietzsche
"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing is going to get better its not"-Dr.Suess
“They are poor, especially for the player, I think it is very difficult to have auditions and find a suitable way to judge, because we have a great many talented players to choose from. This means a lot of heartbreak for the people who are very capable.”-Arnold Jacobs, Teacher and Tuba Player

dbk1098 PLATINUM, Rockville, Maryland
Hot Topics
By VictorianEra BRONZE
Rosedale, New York
VictorianEra BRONZE, Rosedale, New York

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

CookieMonster24 PLATINUM, Delhi, Other
Hot Topics
By MorenSore SILVER
Albuquerque, New Mexico
MorenSore SILVER, Albuquerque, New Mexico

"Liberty is not the power of doing what we like, but the right of being able to do what we ought."
~Lord Acton