Tunnel of Lies | Teen Ink

Tunnel of Lies

By SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi
SuNshiNe007 ELITE, Magee Ms., Mississippi

Never Give Up, And Know That God Will Always Love You!

She is clouded by tears. She is scared to turn around because she is scared to find what's behind her. All the things peoples' told her she thought was the truth, but now she finds herself covered by lies. The pain of this is breaking her to the ice floor. Her writings she writes goes into a nightmare, all the shine leaves and turns them into dark stories; her life is ruining before everyone's eyes.

People stealing her ideas behind her back; her writing career is getting stolen. But she is too hurt to notice this right before her eyes. This misery is driving her insane, but it doesn't show because she is clouded by tears. The fog starts to take over her life as she wonders deeper into the tunnel of lies.

"This girl is really about me. I really must say this is one of the writings that everyone enjoy's reading. And it honors me to have such friends on teenink and to be a ble to publish such amazing things and ideas!"

Haha..Lol..:)

Kipitama said...
Kipitama, Council Bluffs, Iowa

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." (Bartoletti, Campbell)

haha,no prob. :)

Awe, thanks Toran! I've never had anyone tell me that before!:D

Awe, thanks Toran;) Im glad you look up to us. I've never had anyone tell me that before:)

Kipitama said...
Kipitama, Council Bluffs, Iowa

Isn't it strange how we all feel the same about all kinds of things. We are open with ideas, thogh sometimes a bit protective of ourselves. And only because of all we have been through. I also learn something new from you two. I look up to you both. :)

Kipitama said...
Kipitama, Council Bluffs, Iowa

I learn something about you every time I talk to you..I feel the same way about liers. Which the story probably can tell you that...

A_Fate_Unknown BRONZE, Enumclaw, Washington

Those who make peacefull revolution impossible, Will make violent Revolution inevitable.

I know the feeling. I did something to one of my friends because I found out that he had been lying to me for the past year right to my face. I've never been able to forgive myself for it but it was well deserved. I have no patience for people that lie to save their own skin.