The haunted hotel | Teen Ink

The haunted hotel

By zimraanparvez BRONZE, Irving, Texas
zimraanparvez BRONZE, Irving, Texas

It was three years ago that I was on a trip to Wyoming with my friends,we travelled and reached Wyoming at about four PM (4 pm). According to Wyoming it already started getting dim and dark at the time we reached Wyoming.We were there at peak summer and all the decent hotels were not available so we had to stay in a 2 star average hotel.Taking the fact the hotel was a 2 star,the hotel was huge. We checked in our room, got ready and went down for supper, we took a stroll around and through the hotel and it looked really scary. The ambient lighting was very dim, almost like there was no light at all.There was this classical harmonium instrument playing in the background in a really eerie way. We got creeped out and ran back to our rooms immediately. We slept comfortably and then one of my friends Steven woke us up at 3:30 AM because he really wanted water and we did not have any in our room nor could we call the room service at 3 AM. After thinking alot about how to get the water we decided to go down in the basement to grab bottles of water from the fridge from the kitchen. We were in the elevator and pressed B1(basement level1) and it took us to basement level 3. We got so scared and alarmed,it was terrifying. We tried going back up in the elevator but it wouldn't respond so we had to take the stairs and go back up to basement level 1 and when we went searching for the kitchen you wouldn't believe what happened. The lights immediately shut down and the eerie music playing lightly in the background all of a sudden got louder and went straight to volume 100. We looked at each other,terrified, ran straight to our rooms using the stairs and by the time we reached our rooms and opened the curtains it was 9 am, we could not believe this. It was unbelievable. While checking out of the hotel at 3pm we spoke to the manager and told him the elevator took us directly to basement 3 and stopped working. He replied with ¨the basement stops at level1, there is no level 3 it does not exist¨.

I am Zimraan. 

oliviav05 GOLD said...
oliviav05 GOLD, Grand Blanc, Michigan

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

What an interesting experience! Thanks for sharing.