Outpowering People | Teen Ink

Outpowering People

October 5, 2022
By BluesCluesLover1 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
BluesCluesLover1 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Some Mistakes can lead you to become a better person, Meeting some people is a mistake that we all go through, you wish you had never met them. But smart people know to use this as an advantage. Using people has been part of us for a long time. Some people do it mindlessly which is not good because you want to be the one controlling the situation, there are also people who use people but it is too obvious which causes break ups, arguments and friendships to end. Maybe That's what some people want but it is no fun and not the best thing to do. 

 

For me, using or manipulating people for my own benefit has come a long way. First of all, in my world treating people the same is a great tool and you can always get better at it. Let’s Just say that you meet someone you don’t like but they have something you want or they can do something that you don’t want to do, you can use them as your puppet. Now, knowing if someone doesn't like you is a great thing, they won’t know that YOU know about it and so they will try to pretend to like you. In this generation people have a lot to prove, either for validation or just attention. They will try to seem so much better than you in which you can manipulate it so it can end up benefiting you. Treating Everyone the same wont arouse any suspicion or it’s not gonna expose what you are up to. 


 

In the book 48 Laws of power there are many laws that explain what I am saying. It goes into detail. Many laws link to each other and it can help you understand more.

 

 

In conclusion In my personal life, using people that I don't like or I don't like is literally an advantage and if you can be good at manipulating people it will feel effortless and it will seem like you're acting like a regular old person . Books by Robert Greene teach you so much about our society and you can interpret in different ways. One last law that I want to recommend for everyone to read or understand is Law 2 which mentions learning how to use your enemies.


The author's comments:

Mistakes aren't so bad after all.