Psychological Warfare | Teen Ink

Psychological Warfare

October 1, 2013
By None0 BRONZE, Bellevue, Washington
None0 BRONZE, Bellevue, Washington
2 articles 0 photos 96 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Believe in the ideal, not the idol." - Serra


Summary:

Riku Alcastar is a perfectly normal boy with both an abnormally high level of intelligence and paranoia. He would suspect anyone, and everyone, to try and kill him, and take extensive countermeasures to ensure that he survived. Of course, his suspicions inevitably turn out to be false, and he is branded as a social outcast.

Then, when a girl from another planet falls into his life, things take a turn for the worse. Demons begin appearing suddenly, while the human race seems to have abandoned him, lending no support against the demonic onslaught. But Riku is not disappointed. Instead, he shivers in anticipation as his chance arises to pit his mind against one of the most powerful entities in the universe. Because for Riku, this is a battle of wits: a game of psychological warfare.


None0

Psychological Warfare


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


None0 BRONZE said...
on Oct. 10 2013 at 1:47 am
None0 BRONZE, Bellevue, Washington
2 articles 0 photos 96 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Believe in the ideal, not the idol." - Serra

Well, the characters and world were already established by my main novel series, RWA, so writing this novel is a whole lot easier than normal. Thanks for reading!

on Oct. 8 2013 at 10:01 pm
Aw, now I'm hooked! I sure hope you finish this soon. It's very interesting and funny and well-written. I can tell you are really putting time and thought into this. Keep it coming! I love it when writers delve so deeply into the characters' world.