Defending Against Panic Gang | Teen Ink

Defending Against Panic Gang

By Joe12345, Harleysville, Pennsylvania
Joe12345, Harleysville, Pennsylvania

The day had just started off for Ben code named Wolf for reasons people don’t want to know and he had this weird feeling that this was going to be a interesting day. Ben decided to get up from his bunk bed early and get dressed with an assortment of flak and ghillie. After leisurely strolling down the purple corridor lined with fridges. He got some bottles of water and snack bars and continued to do his morning routine around the base. He got to the vault room after only a little bit of time and got his cryoed mana out of the fridge. Wolf then proceeded to the tek door and out into the world. Wolf stepped outside and took a moment to enjoy the fresh jungle air with the soft hum of the tek generator in the background. This tek generator powered the monstrosity of a base Wolf and his leader code named Alluring ran together. It had a massive dino pen made entirely out of metal and protected with Velonosaurs and turrets. Ben placed down the blue orb that pulsated a bright blue glow and had DNA floating around inside of the orb that had the makeup of the Dino that is inside of it. This orb is more commonly referred to as a cryopod. Wolf walked over the the grass next to the door of his base and set down the blue orb on the soft grass. Wolf tapped on the blue blue orb and started a timer for 10 seconds. Wolf slowly backed up from the blue orb as it started to pulse more rapidly till all of the sudden a bright blue flash came out of the ground, blinding Wolf for a couple of seconds but when Wolf came to, a huge Ice breathing dino called a managarmer had appeared. Its beautiful long red body and a blue horned head. It also had two red wings on its front legs and paws on its back. It showed up with the best saddle that Wolf could get his hands on. Wolf hopped onto the managarmer that he referred to as Red Death and felt a sigh of relief as he finally felt that he could be ready for the day. In a flash Wolf was ready for anything that the day had for him with him, Alluring and Wolfs managarmer called Red Death.

After running around the world on Red Death killing all of the corrupted Dino’s which have this weird purple glow on them and have been corrupted by element. After killing Dinos and having a good time Wolf decided to head over to the area in the world called the “City”. Wolf picked some cementing paste up off the bodies of Castoroides or more commonly known as the beaver. Wolf needed to make turrets and expand his base so the cementing paste was a necessity. Red Death was going around the city on a rampage killing all the robots and getting a ton of electronics. After all this fun that Wolf and Red Death were having they received a message from Alluring that said

“there all set to make turrets and that he's going to go to bed for a little while, wake me if you need me.”

With that Wolf realized that he was going to be all alone with none to talk to so he started to listen to the ark radio about the current raids and trades going on. While Wolf was just chilling and flying around he got an alert that an enemy Mega Tribe called Panic Gang has been trolling the server and killing peoples tames. Wolf got worried about this knowing that they would for sure be a target because they’re #99 Problems. Wolf raced back to the base as fast as he could knowing full well that someone could try and raid his base. When he finally navigated through the sunken forest and got to their base he woke Alluring and brought him to the defense room. The Defense room was lined with vaults of gear, weapons and ammo but in the very center was a holographic projector. All of the sudden Wolf received a message on his cell phone from Panic Gang. They were video calling and appeared on the big screen it was a guy in a black cloak and a white skull mask that called himself WarDog.

“You better watch your base because we're coming tonight and you won’t have a base when were done.”

“Alluring, this guy isn’t good at fighting but he has the people to pull up to our base, we need to start getting tames ready for a defense.” said Wolf with a surprisingly calm tone from someone who is going to potentially get raided today.

Wolf began to prepare by accessing the cryofridge. A cryofridge glows blue and is a tall cylinder with holes in it that hold the blue orbs or cryopods. He proceeded to get out one with a hologram of a velonosaur. A velonosaur was as tall as a person but had a long tail with spikes on it and a head that shot out spikes that would impale the target. Wolf grabbed 5 velonosaurs along with 2 gasbags orbs and headed outside and started to release the dino’s from there cryoed state. A gasbag is a humongous caterpillar that is used to drain turrets because of the little amount of damage it does to it. At the same time Alluring was getting sets of armor, sniper ammo and semi-auto sniper rifles. As they walked around the perimeter of the base and gazed through the railings and realized just how unraidable this base was. After doing a walk around the base Wolf and Alluring received a call from WarDog

“I’m coming in 30 minutes hope your ready for the whole might of Panic Gang to pull up to your base.” Spoke WarDog angrily.

Alluring started to bring out 1 by 1 metal box that expanded to a bear trap that would stop them from soaking their bullets with a gasbag. The bear trap would cause the gasbag to get stuck and then die. Alluring also brought out his managarmer that he liked to call Cotton Candy because of its bright pink top and bright blue underbelly. Once everything was done and prepped for this raid Wolf and Alluring they had a drink together knowing that this could be their last day at this base. Even with this doom and gloom, they both smiled and laughed at the prospect of fighting their old rival WarDog and killing him and his stuff.

As Wolf and Alluring were chilling on the lawn chairs drinking a beer and eating a sandwich. Red Death and Cotton Candy sat next to them staying on high alert waiting for the impending assault on their base. All of the sudden The Managarmers started to sniff the air in a weird way, almost as if they smelled Panic Gang. The managarmers started to pace around the base, Wolf and Alluring sat up in anticipation of some fighting. The velonosaurs shook their heads in an upwards motion and started to shoot their spikes at the area off the side of the base.The turrets started to rev up and spew out a constant stream of bullets out a huge caterpillar or a gasbag. Wolf and Alluring admired how cool the gasbag looked with its neon green body and a black belly but then came back to the fact that they were about to kill that gasbag no matter how cool it looked.

Alluring pulled out his rex out of a cryopod, a rex is a large dino that has big death that can eat through dinos. The Rex was a full pink rex called Pink Power and with Alluring riding the rex started to charge the gasbag. At the same time this was happening Wolf got on Red Death and started to shoot and ice breath out of its mouth that almost instantly froze the gasbag. Wardog started to sweat and worry about the life of his gasbag even though it was -30F around him. Wardog never thought that he could sweat at the same time he was shivering, but it turned out that when a rex is charging at you and your gasbag is about to die, you do.

Wardog retreated after losing his gasbag back to his 1 by 1 box with a couple turrets on it. Wardog and his couple friends regrouped and started to make a second push on Wolf’s base. Wardog went with a Gasbag, managarmer and a rex for damage. Wardog led the push through the grassy jungle towards Wolf’s and Allurings base. Upon seeing this Alluring and Wolf brought out a rex that was all green and Wolf brought out Red Death. Wolf and Alluring decided to focus the gasbag first so they couldn’t drain the bullets out of the turrets. Red Death started to freeze the gasbag as the rex began to munch it. Wardog’s friends pushed up with the rex and mana and tried to freeze Allurings rex. It turned out that he was not a good shot and the rex shredded through the gasbag and killed it. Alluring tried to go on the aggressive and kill the rex, he hopped on his managarmer and pushed up to their Forward Operating Base or a F.O.B. It turned out that Panic Gang’s F.O.B. had turrets and Alluring was shot off and the rex that was right next to it munched it all upped. When this was happening Alluring started screaming.

“God I hate turrets and their goes my favorite Mana, were killing these guy’s and everything they own for that.”

Wolf was very happy that his partner was even more motivated to defend his base. Alluring and him both charged with a rex and a gasbag. Wolf was on a gasbag and started to fill it with air and began to walk backwards into the turret and start to drain it. At the same time Alluring began to charge with a rex at Wardog’s tames. All you heard were the distinct shouts of

“MEATRUN!”

This got Alluring and Wolf very excited as the turret ran out of bullets and Alluring started to eat the tame’s. Wardog, in a desperate panic started to run with all the loot in a managarmer. Wolf realized what was happening and got onto Red Death and chased after Wardog and his managarmer.

When Wolf was chasing wardog it was just a series of managarmers dashing, Wardog was running and Wolf was chasing. As they entered the city the chase started to slow because both managarmers were tired and they had to regain their energy. Wardog hopped off his mana and thought he could hide in the bushes but the problem was that Wolf caught Wardog hiding in the corner of his eye. Wolf hopped back on Red Death and started to freeze Wardog and his managarmer. Wolf killed Wardog and then his managarmer and headed back to his base with Alluring to have a nice pleasant rest of the day. For Alluring and Wolf today was a good day because they knew that Panic Gang would never come back and they now know that they can successfully defend their base.