love first sight | Teen Ink

love first sight

January 27, 2017
By carolinablas, martin burg , West Virginia
carolinablas, Martin Burg , West Virginia
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Summary:

they meen in a movie thetarer. they talk. 


Carolina B.

love first sight


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Jun. 11 2019 at 10:03 am
LoveFirstSightFan1048, This, Idaho
0 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
love
I was walking down the street to get to my house. I just got out of work. I was so exhausted that my feet we literally about to come off. There were lots of people at work today. I work at a coffee shop. It wasn’t really full most of the times. But strangely today there lots of people. So that’s why my boss called me really early saying that I should come to the shop at 6:00 sharp. I didn’t really argue with him about coming to work early. So I just woke up and got ready. I saw my house, I quickly ran up to the door got my key and shoved it in the key hole. When I got inside I ran to my room and just tossed myself into the bed. I didn’t really care that I didn’t take off make-up. I know it’s really bad for you, not to take off your make-up but I couldn’t care less about that right now. All I wanted to do is go to sleep and prepare myself to go to work the next morning. My eyelids got heaver and heaver and soon I fell asleep.

My name is Venus. And yes just like the plant Venus. I live by myself and with my dog lucky. He usually waits for me to get home. “I really need to get another dog so lucky doesn’t feel lonely”. I thought to myself. I got up and took a shower I soon realized when I looked in the mirror, that I didn’t take off my make-up off. “I look horrible” I said out loud So soon the water started to heat I jumped in. After I took a shower I got dressed and got ready to go to work. I got Lucky’s food and water and a soon as that was done I walked out and started to walk to work. I was chilly outside sense it was September. I was wearing my North Face jacket and leggings and a white shirt with a scarf. When I arrived I went straight to the brake room so I could put my things there. “Why is it so quiet today?” I said. Hours went by and nothing has change. There were lots of people. So she was busy seen there were lots of people.

When she was about to go to brake she saw a boy with curly, brown hair. With green eyes. She thought to herself that that boy was really handsome. They both locked eyes she blushed and turned around really quickly. When she was about to walk off to go to her brake she heard that the same boy that was staring at her. She started blushing put had it control it because she didn’t want to make a fool out of herself. “Hey wait” The boy with beautiful eyes asked her. “uh yes” said Venus. “I was just asking that you are really pretty and that maybe can I have your number, maybe we can hangout sometimes”. He said. “Yeah sure” Venus said as she typed her number in his phone. He walked out and waved at her. She waved back with a smile. As soon as he left Venus felt really happy. The day soon went by like a flash. As soon her shift ended she felt happy and tired. All she remembered was that she fell into her bed and started dreaming about that boy with green eyes that walked in the coffee shop.

The next day was like the same day as yesterday. Then she remembered that the person with curly hair and green eyes asked for her number. She got ready for work and I think she was going to see the person today. She walked off like always. She walked to work she enter the door it was not crazy like yesterday. ‘She thought’. She told all her coworker hello and good Moring. Hours passed and she did not see the person with curly hair. Hours passed and still nothing. She thought that maybe that the person was just a person that was doing a dare. She started to get mad that he just came and asked her for her number and just did not text or come to the coffee shop. Soon the day passed and she went back home nothing important happened again in the coffee shop. Soon her phone vibrated. She took her phone out. She read the text. She felt shocked that there was an unknown number in the phone she opened the texted and it said, “Venus its Harry the guy you meet in the coffee shop. Remember, Well I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out”-harry. She then feel happy she didn’t know why, she had boyfriend before but something about Harry felt special
She replied back “Hi yes I do remember you and yes I will love you hang out”- Venus. Soon her phone vibrated and she pick it up and he said” Great We can meet up in the movies if you want”- Harry. Yes, she said aloud. “Sure, when can we meet up”- Venus texted back. “We can go today at 8:00 if you want”- harry. She got texted and texted him and told him yes great see you there. As soon, she sent that text she ran to her room and started to get ready. She wore normal clothes and went to call a Uber because the movie was not that far. The Uber got there and they drove to the movies. She say him waiting outside. She ran up to him and they both said hi. Hours had passed and the movie ended. They said that would do this again. Venus knew he was the one.

Moths had passed. Venus and harry ended together and they soon became boyfriend and girlfriend. They went on lots of dates and they really enjoyed there dates. Soon before you can image they soon ended up getting married and they lived with two beautiful little girls named Sofia and Ariana. They live happy because they knew they got each other.

I love first sight. It very good. Best novel evR