Football Princess | Teen Ink

Football Princess

By Volleyball_Life BRONZE, Wautoma, Wisconsin
Volleyball_Life BRONZE, Wautoma, Wisconsin

Stay Gold, Ponyboy, Stay Gold- The Outsiders, Johnny Cade

Summary:

“Come on, Sammy. You have to try out for the team.” “I already told you, Mark. I am not trying out for the football team.” “At least tryout at the most please.” My oldest brother begged. I am Sam King, I have eight brothers, I live on a farm with them and my parents, and my family wants me to try out for the football team. The order of oldest to youngest is Mark, Tommy and Caleb are twins, Johnny, Darrell, Matt, George and Alan are twins, and then me. I'm the youngest in a family of eleven. I am sixteen, I have long feathered dirty blonde hair, tanned skin, and green eyes, and I'm five foot seven. George walked in the kitchen with his basketball in his hands. “Hey George.” “Hey Sammy, what has you guys arguing about in here this time?” “Sammy refuses to join the football team, again.” “Come on Sammy football isn't that bad. Or is it your too scared to get crushed by those guys.” George teased. I punched him in the shoulder with a smile on both of our faces. “Hey you know I'm kidding.” He put his arm around my shoulder and turned to look at Mark. “See this is one tough little baby sister of ours.” He said pointing at me. “I just don't feel like joining. Just because I play football with you guys out in the field doesn't mean that I want to do it for school.” 

Destiny M.

Football Princess

This book has 1 comment.

Writtingisamazing BRONZE, Allentown, Pennsylvania

Act as if what you do makes a difference because it does!

OMG SO FREAKING GOOD! PLEASE WRITE MORE. THIS IS AMAZING, YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE!