Teaching Happiness | Teen Ink

Teaching Happiness

By Kayly SILVER, Helena, Montana
Kayly SILVER, Helena, Montana

Summary:

High school senior, Katie Hayes moves back to the town in Virginia that she grew up in after seven years. While dealing with both family and personal issues including an unattatched father
a strict mother, and a loss of the knowledge of who she is, she meets Ryan. Also in his senior year, he understands her and what she is going through like no one else yet has. Without Katie realizing, Ryan begins to teach her how to be happy.

Kayly E.

Teaching Happiness

Ari5191 BRONZE said...
Ari5191 BRONZE, Poland, Maine

"I'd rather die than live without passion." -BTS

Wow! This is sooooo good! I love it, I almost started crying!!

KiraVogt2896 SILVER, La Canada Flintridge, California

'Our love is like the wind... I can’t see it, but I sure can feel it.' By Landon, A Walk To Remember. Movie and book.

Your such a good writter! I loved this book all the way through! Good job! Keep on writting! :) <3

RaisaMiri SILVER, Bethel Park, Pennsylvania

"Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda

This was such a heartwrenching story!  All I could think while reading this was if he's with another girl I will cry! and I almost did when that happened! but the ending was beautiful when it all worked out <3 great job!

Vanner96 said...
Vanner96, Locust Grove, Georgia

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. ~Romans 12:2

This was good! I was trying to figure out how he can be innocent and then BAM! LOL Good job! :)

nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

love it! love it! love it!

it's so true and heartwarming- it's a beautiful story.

BluBirdWriter13, Nowhere, Kentucky
the summary has already got me intrested

Mermaidmissy SILVER, Las Vegas, Nevada
Ahh, your story is very good and so powerful, I hope you keep on writing some more pages soon. Can you take a look at some of my poems and book please. Thank You! :)

i-love-cupcakes, New York, New York
hey thats a realy good story i have read it 4 times:):):)

quellanella SILVER, Tokyo, Other
is this it or are you gonna write more!? you gotta keep going!!:)

Jeera SILVER said...
Jeera SILVER, Dowelltown, Tennessee

Stay strong; be real.

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! You should finish it! I really want to read the rest.

killjoy1011 said...
\I wanna know how he tries to appoligize to her soooo bad if she evan lets him ....dont you ??!!

killjoy1011 said...
i loved loved loved you story i read the whole thing in one sitting i did not expect that to happen at all it kinda dissapionted me but i need you to finish i wanna know what happens next in class with them!!!!!

Kayly SILVER said...
Kayly SILVER, Helena, Montana
Wow thanks everyone! I'm working on writing more I just have some writers block right now. But I'm planning on putting up a few more chapters by the end of this week :)

julialove94 SILVER, Rancho Cucamonga, California

"I live to write, not write to live"

Okay, just finished it ahaha. I'm not disappointed with the way it ended, however, it should continue! It's so freakin amazing! It needs to be published. This is definitly one of those stories that should NEVER be over looked!

"I live to write, not write to live"

I'm afraid to read anyone's comment for accidently spoilers, so I won't until I finish all the chapters you have up haha. But I just finished the first chapter and I could totally picture that being the first chapter to a totally amazing published book. So as I continue to read, I hope you continue to write, if it's not already finished, because so far, I absolutely love it :)

fall is near said...
thats exactly what in was thinking!

teenagedream said...
If you do write more pleezz tell when there will be more

MiNdLeSsLuVeRgIrL BRONZE, Kenly, North Carolina

If you love something let it go, if it comes back its yours if it doesn't, it never was!

plz finish it and she should totally punch him, just saying! :D

FallenAngel1 SILVER, Chula Vista, California

"Good Night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that i shall say good night till it be morrow."-Romeo and Juliet act II scene II, William Shakespeare
"What's In a name? That which we call a rosse by any other name would smell as sweet."-Romeo

Please write more. This is soooo cute, i was very sad when she told Ryan about how her sister died. Keep it up, this is very good and very emotional. GREAT JOB!!! :-) :-)

JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

Yes! Please,please be more to it, I don't think it should end there, there HAS to be more to it!