I Will Not Fall | Teen Ink

I Will Not Fall

By Dudet95 GOLD, ottawa, Kansas
Dudet95 GOLD, Ottawa, Kansas

Your mom, if you don't know the past... You're doomed to repeat it.

Summary:

Everyone says that you have a choice. Free will as they call it. A choice to live or a choice to die. A choice to sing or to dance. This choice that we have can be good or bad. I was given a choice.. Nothing like the choices of my everyday life. I was given the choice to To rise with the angels or to fall with the demons. This choice I must make can effect everyones lives, and choices. It could end everyones existance or it could save us all. Hi I am Ember stone and I was kidnapped by a vampire, and I survived. I did not break when I was a slave, and I found love along the way, but I also discovered dangers and secrets that could kill us all... I discovered myself. I am a half angel half human who is destined to fall. I must rise and protect the weak, or I must fall and rule the world. That is the choice my Demonic father gave me. Hatred for him almost broke me but Now I know the path I must take. I did not break, and Not I will Not Fall.

Courtney G.

I Will Not Fall

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

It's been literally... months. I need more! I've been hanging on this cliff for so long... don't be like ABC Family and give up on it! Please! This is one of my all time favorite stories on TI and it can't just be... OVER.

OMG rereading this after like months...... MORE! You probably thought no one was still reading didnt you....... BUT ITS SOOOOOOOO GOOD

Ugh, sorry I haven't been on for a while...... I've been busy. But I'm here now...... and I'm begging for more. Your two stories, are like, in my top three. I NEED more. And I'm defienetly not being dramatic when I say I wil die without it.....

Dudet95 GOLD said...
Dudet95 GOLD, Ottawa, Kansas

I just finished the next chapter:) It's a tad bit short though, I am sorry:/

Oooooooooh. You know what i'm going to say......... MOOORE. Do i even need to ask anymore? i'm totally addicted....... CONTINUE. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I needed more. Now.... XD. Don't want to be impatient, but..... I NEED EVEN MORE NOW. It's so good. Don't blame me! You gots me hooked. :) Keep writing because you gots some SERIOUS talent sistah. :{)~

Dudet95 GOLD said...
Dudet95 GOLD, Ottawa, Kansas

Lol thank you and I will here soon:)

Dudet95 GOLD said...
Dudet95 GOLD, Ottawa, Kansas

AwwXD I will give you more! lol I had to pause for a bit on writing it because I am going through and editing the first one but I will start back up in writing this one now:)

I. NEED. MOOOOOORE. NOOOOOOOOW. BEFORE. I. EXPLODE. GIVE. ME. MOOOORE. NOOOOOOOWW. I CAN'T. WAIT. ANY. LONGER. I'M. ABOUT. TO. SPONTAEOUSLY. COMBUST. INTO. FLAMES. ANY. SECOND. NOW.............. GIVE ME MOOORE.

Amazing! Plz write more!