Emerald Eyes | Teen Ink

Emerald Eyes

By twizz98 GOLD, minden, Nevada
twizz98 GOLD, Minden, Nevada

Summary:

My life, my heart, and my soul are the only things that matter. Now they are all at risk.
Though my heart is still strong, yet it is failing me. Thinking this may be the last thing I will ever write in my life. My life is melting in my own hands.
Where I live now is not important. What matters is being found, and found alive.

Annie has always had a tough life. After her parents got divorced, Annie has never felt whole. But after a while, things take a turn for the worst. She is whisked away into a land of mystery and action. But on the way she finds true love and it starts to fill her barren heart. This short story is about a young girl, her adventure to find her way home, and about giving love a chance to enter your heart again.

Delaney J.

Emerald Eyes

EtherTwelveTwentySeven, Lake Stevens, Washington

She's a thunderstorm
wrapped in beautiful
flesh, looking to be
felt and understood
in a world that loves
sunny days
-JmStorm

WELL YOU CAN'T JUST STOP THERE!!! Seriously, it's so good and you need to write more.

KristySparklez BRONZE, Sterling, Colorado

Time only numbs all pain, it does not heal the wounds created by, nor does it heal the pain

this is good hope u write more!!!!!!!!!

OreoLover BRONZE, Houston, Texas
What happened next? Why did Tim take her away? Why did he take her to parties? Why is the boy living alon? Doesn't he have family? Its really good so far, you should definetly write more